Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Hm, I suppose that makes sense.

That's why the cloning theory works better; the babies don't have to return, they can simply keep living and grow into the next generation of Mario Bros.

Pretty sure the Marioverse is timeless, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Pretty sure the Marioverse is timeless, though.
I thought Miyamoto said that himself, yeah, but I still think it has an order of events. Note titles like "thousand years" and "partners in time."

It seems like the Marioverse is stuck in a time hole right now though. It's been a while since the orignial Donkey Kong came out and Mario still looks the same. That DK became Cranky in the same amount of time.

Dialga has decided to torture the Marioverse by ruining it's natural flow of time.

But it can't be Dialga. In this series, you can breathe in a vacuum

Something is wrong about the Mario universe, period, and we shouldn't jinx ourselves by asking questions

Baby Luigi said:
But it can't be Dialga. In this series, you can breathe in a vacuum

Something is wrong about the Mario universe, period, and we shouldn't jinx ourselves by asking questions
Palkia decided to mess up space and put air in some portions and none in others.

Super Paper Mario: You can't breathe in space.

Thousand Year Door: You can breathe on the moon.

This just shows that Nintendo universes are more connected than we thought. ;D

I think Mario HAS to be in a different universe than ours.

It could be a parallel universe, which is technically the same one.

I've read/watched too many science fiction stories.

Mario can breathe in space only in some forms, like Paper. /debate

And I don't think Mushroom Kingdom is on Earth but I think its planet's continents are shaped the same way as Earth's.

Woah, we've gone way off topic X_x

Aqua Soul said:
Baby Luigi said:
Woah, we've gone way off topic X_x

I agree. Not to worry, I'll get us back on topic.

Does anyone think that Babies Wario, Bowser, and Yoshi should've been in Super Sluggers?

I would like them in, but not before Fly Guy

So was Baby DK though. Although I guess that's because the DK team needed more characters. I mean, the prequel only had 3 DK characters. Yikes.

I could see Baby Wario in later games though

Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:
What does Bowser's wife have to do with Mario and Peach having kids of their own or the protagonists having evil clones?

Because we know Bowser is married, where would he get his kids from. At least Mario has a known wife at this point

1. How do we know that the Koopalings came from one mother, or a mother at all? Given their differences, there could be multiple Koopa females that Bowser was screwing around with, or they could have been created by Kamek, etc.

2. Mario isn't married. Him and Peach are barely dating.

Snowstalker said:
Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:
What does Bowser's wife have to do with Mario and Peach having kids of their own or the protagonists having evil clones?

Because we know Bowser is married, where would he get his kids from. At least Mario has a known wife at this point

1. How do we know that the Koopalings came from one mother, or a mother at all? Given their differences, there could be multiple Koopa females that Bowser was screwing around with, or they could have been created by Kamek, etc.

2. Mario isn't married. Him and Peach are barely dating.
Kemak looked after baby Bowser so he could as well created the enemies mario faces.

'3K said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I think Bowser Jr = Baby Bowser, but I'm not sure.
Time for a handy flow chart.
MistakenIdentity.jpg
Well, they look similar, and Bowser could have lied to him about being his son after erasing his memories. Who's Baby Bowser's father anyways? The original appearance of Baby Bowser was different, but in PiT he looks similar to Bowser Jr.

Baby_Bowser_SMW2_Sprite.png

Old (Yoshi's Island)

Baby_Bowser_PiT_Battle.png

New (Partners in Time)

BowserJr..png

Bowser Jr. (New Super Mario Bros. Wii)

They even gave Baby Bowser Bowser Jr.'s voice in Partners in Time -_-

Back