Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

I wouldn't go too overboard with the baby characters. It's probably best that only the babies from the mainstream Yoshi titles should be attending spin-off titles.

There's enough babies. I think characters with at least SOME character background were good baby choices, but the only actual mario game daisy appeared in was Super Mario Land. Baby Waluigi would be a horrible idea, and I think Toad is already baby enough.

Yeah, the creation of Baby Waluigi is something I don't want to happen. Although I kind of want Toad to have a baby counterpart so all 8 of the main Mario characters will have a baby counterpart.

I agree with this. It would be nice to see Toad in the Yoshi's Island games. However, I do agree with the others that overloading the non-Yoshi games with the babies would definitely be overkill. I personally think that the babies should remain in the Yoshi series (the only exceptions are Baby Mario and Baby Luigi as it is fine to have them in to represent the importance of the babies from said series).

It's true that the babies should stay in the Yoshi series. When they appear in the Mario series, it gets very confusing on how they're there. The whole space time thing is very confusing

I thought the topic title was about 4 unrelated characters (Baby Peach, Adult Daisy, Adult Donkey Kong, and Adult Wario :P).

I don't want any more babies, but if I see anymore of them, I'm going to push them off a cliff or shoot Spiny Shells at them. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are fine, but Baby Peach and Baby Daisy is pushing it.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I thought the topic title was about 4 unrelated characters (Baby Peach, Adult Daisy, Adult Donkey Kong, and Adult Wario :P).

I don't want any more babies, but if I see anymore of them, I'm going to push them off a cliff or shoot Spiny Shells at them. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are fine, but Baby Peach and Baby Daisy is pushing it.

They are ok but the babies gave me a headache in the Koopa Cruiser in Partners in Time.

Ornithologist Mario said:

Amen to that.

yoshidude99 said:
They are ok but the babies gave me a headache in the Koopa Cruiser in Partners in Time.

I admit it, Baby Luigi DOES give me a migraine in that game too. WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! every other second, man. I still love him the most out of all characters, though, because he does act pretty cute some parts of the game.

And please don't bring me up that picture of Baby Waluigi, who is a crappy edit of Baby Luigi of this picture: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/4/4d/BabyDD.png. That picture really irritates me for no reason whatsoever, maybe because something cute and likable (Baby Luigi) has turned into something hideous and ugly (Baby Waluigi)

BTW, Baby Daisy is where I draw the line of creating baby characters or making them playable, so people don't joke around or hate 'em anymore. For originality, I don't understand why people hate the babies more than Dry Bones, who has essential the same structure as a Koopa Troopa, just a different skin. >_>

At least Baby Daisy sounded funny.

Baby Luigi said:
yoshidude99 said:

I admit it, Baby Luigi DOES give me a migraine in that game too. WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! every other second, man. I still love him the most out of all characters, though, because he does act pretty cute some parts of the game.

And please don't bring me up that picture of Baby Waluigi, who is a crappy edit of Baby Luigi of this picture: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/4/4d/BabyDD.png. That picture really irritates me for no reason whatsoever, maybe because something cute and likable (Baby Luigi) has turned into something hideous and ugly (Baby Waluigi)

BTW, Baby Daisy is where I draw the line of creating baby characters or making them playable, so people don't joke around or hate 'em anymore. For originality, I don't understand why people hate the babies more than Dry Bones, who has essential the same structure as a Koopa Troopa, just a different skin. >_>

Amen to that as well!

yoshisawesome said:
I didn't feel too happy about the creation of Baby Daisy, cuz I don't think it's very creative

I don't care about creativity. Sometimes, the rip-offs are better than the original (IMO, of course). Examples (IMO) are Toadette, Baby Luigi, Paratroopa, and Luigi

I guess considering how big the mario universe is, there could be some ripoffs that could be better than new ideas, but I think that instead of adding new characters into Mario Kart Wii, they should've just put in another baby

I love the baby characters, but I think Baby Peach and Baby Daisy is TOO much. It just ruins the great idea of baby versions of characters playable. The Baby Mario Bros. was enough.

Dry Bowser wasn't exactly a great character added either. He was a little too random

I agree, but despite that, I've seen people who are overwhelmed with joy about Dry Bowser being playable, and keep asking me to help them unlock him. It's freakin' annoying.

Anyway, I wasn't too happy about baby peach, but I don't think she was nearly as bad as baby daisy, considering the fact that baby peach has made some REAL appearances in nonspinoff games.

I thought Baby Daisy was pure craziness, honestly

As long as we're talking about Baby Daisy, I don't really mind her as she plays a love interest to Baby Luigi, kind of like how Daisy is Luigi's love intrest.

How the heck can babies love the opposite gender? It doesn't make any sense. They usually dislike the opposite gender

Not these babies. These babies seem quite intelligent for infants. Baby Mario did like Peach as he attempted to use his hammer to break the force field Peach was trapped in when the Mario quartet finally meet her. Remember, in video games, virtually anything can happen.

Besides, babies driving FTW

Back