Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Waitwut

I only want the 1995 babies. Other babies seem like overkill, IMO.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I only want the 1995 babies. Other babies seem like overkill, IMO.

If you go on this website called Fantendo (a wiki that has fake "fan" games and characters) you'll see that they REALLY overkilled it, making characters such as Baby Goomba, Baby Hammer Bro, Baby Bones, Baby Blooper, Baby Birdo, Baby Candy Kong, etc.

TOO MANY BABIES!!!! The next thing you know, is Nintendo making a game called "Baby Madness", and having a bunch of baby characters all team up to bring down Baby Bowser. Next thing you know, they'll start calling baby Mario "Mario", and Mario "Elder Mario". And I'm probably exagerating, but Baby Mario and Luigi are enough

I don't really like the babies other than Baby Mario and Luigi. I like those two more then the older versions actually. I can live without the rest though.

Poor Yoshi XD

And LOL at Baby Diddy Kong.

Yeah, thought it was odd that Diddy would have a baby counterpart since he's a kid. Doesn't seem like he should be born yet, at least not while the other characters are still babies.

Figment said:
I coulda sworn I saw a Baby Baby Luigi article on Fantendo.

So...Embryo Luigi, basically? ???

Baby Baby Luigi?

Wandafacepalming.jpg

Aqua Soul said:
Yeah, thought it was odd that Diddy would have a baby counterpart since he's a kid. Doesn't seem like he should be born yet, at least not while the other characters are still babies.

Diddy is Donkey Kong's nephew, so he has to be younger than him. As a result, Diddy can't have a baby counterpart until his uncle is somewhere in his 20's.

Does it really matter about age concerning baby counterparts? They come from different time periods. It's not like Diddy Kong needs to be older to have a baby counterpart.

Baby Luigi said:
Does it really matter about age concerning baby counterparts? They come from different time periods. It's not like Diddy Kong needs to be older to have a baby counterpart.

It's not much about Diddy Kong, but more about Donkey Kong. Diddy is much younger than DK, so it's impossible for him to be a baby at the same time as DK. But like you said, the time paradox doesn't matter with spin-offs.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

It's not much about Diddy Kong, but more about Donkey Kong. Diddy is much younger than DK, so it's impossible for him to be a baby at the same time as DK. But like you said, the time paradox doesn't matter with spin-offs.
I have a bad felling that the babies went to the future for Mario Kart Wii.

Of course they did. The future's a better place for them. Kart racing while competing with an older version of yourself FTW

Honestly, I'd find racing my older self creepy.

I only say having the babies is dumb when there's no time travel (or story that takes place far back in time) involved. So I'm okay with things like YI, YIDS and PIT.

If you at least could see E Gadd with a time machine or something in the background in the Kart games (etc) I'd be satisfied about the babies randomly being there.

Well, if baby mario and luigi grow up in the present, how are they going to do all the things Mario and Luigi have done before? If the babies keep appearing, that means that they haven't gone back to their appropriate time period

Back