Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

User 101 said:
What would be the difference between Toad and Baby Toad?

Baby_Toad__by_YoshiMan1118.png

Toad kids did appear in Paper Mario, though

Baby Toad sounds a million times better than Baby Wario. :P

I honestly don't mind if they create more babies, they can go crazy with it for all I care.

For the next Yoshi's Island, the babies should be the heroes for a change

Yes, and the adults should be there.

I don't see why everyone hates Baby Wario. I like him.

It's be cool that if all the other Yoshis were captured, and Yoshi (Green) had to save them. The babies would be Baby Mario, Luigi, Peach, DK, Wario, and my as well add Daisy. Maybe Baby Bowser, but not sure how the story would work. Maybe if Kamek is captured too, and they make a new villain

Um, so? I wonder why Bowser was there too, and Mario Luigi were absent.

I'm fine with the babies really, they are not like taking up the whole game in games they are in, so I don't see the problem with them. Baby Toad would be cool, just a smaller version of a Toad really. :P

I think Mario Kart Wii had too many babies. They should just had baby Mario and Luigi.

yoshisawesome said:
I disagree with babies being the hero in Yoshi's Island because, after all, it's called Yoshi's Island

And Wario's Woods is called Wario's Woods, but Toad's the hero. Your point? I can also go on with the Legend of Zelda or Metroid.

Baby Luigi said:
yoshisawesome said:
I disagree with babies being the hero in Yoshi's Island because, after all, it's called Yoshi's Island

And Wario's Woods is called Wario's Woods, but Toad's the hero. Your point? I can also go on with the Legend of Zelda or Metroid.

Tomboy's got a point.

Some babies are just neglected. Why can't they make a game just with babies that's not Yoshi's Island or an M&L game?

Yeah, Yoshi is going to appear in some way, shape, or form. It's like a Mario game without Mario in it.

Back