Gamecube Games

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
Mariorules25 said:
I Highly recommend sonic adventure 2 battle if you like sonic or double dash or superstar baseball
I already have DD, but is Superstar baseball worth getting if you already have Sluggers?

IMO, I wouldn't recommend Superstar Baseball. Specifically because of Challenge Mode. If you want to unlock all the secret characters, you have to do it multiple times and in Challenge Mode, you have to recruit characters on your team (except for the captain you chose and the characters already on their team) which can be a real pain to accomplish.

Other people might disagree with me though.

I've never played Sluggers, but I don't like the whole "waggle your controller" aspect of it so I'm assuming I'd prefer Superstar Baseball. Unless there's an option to take out the motion controls.

You can use Wiimote on its side option

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
Mariorules25 said:
I Highly recommend sonic adventure 2 battle if you like sonic or double dash or superstar baseball
I already have DD, but is Superstar baseball worth getting if you already have Sluggers?

IMO, I wouldn't recommend Superstar Baseball. Specifically because of Challenge Mode. If you want to unlock all the secret characters, you have to do it multiple times and in Challenge Mode, you have to recruit characters on your team (except for the captain you chose and the characters already on their team) which can be a real pain to accomplish.

Other people might disagree with me though.

I've never played Sluggers, but I don't like the whole "waggle your controller" aspect of it so I'm assuming I'd prefer Superstar Baseball. Unless there's an option to take out the motion controls.

You can use Wiimote on its side option

Hmmm... okay. That's not much of a better option, but at least it makes the game more appealing to me. If only you could use Gamecube controllers.

I just played Sunshine recently and I loved it. The only thing I truly hated about it was *bleeping* Blooper Surfing.

Blooper Surfing looks fun why do you hate it.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I just played Sunshine recently and I loved it. The only thing I truly hated about it was *bleeping* Blooper Surfing.

That was annoying. It was pretty hard to control them, even the easiest one.

King Bill said:
Blooper Surfing looks fun why do you hate it.

If you bump into a wall, you die. The controls are bad too. Doesn't Mario have a Turbo Nozzle ability too?

Turbo Nozzle>>>>>Blooper Surfing

I think AttackinTucans and JoshJepson put up a Super Mario Sunshine Versus Video that had alot of fail of the Blooper Surfing

I enjoyed all the Mario Parties, no matter how bad they were.

Blooper Surfing is fail, that's it.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I enjoyed all the Mario Parties, no matter how bad they were.

Well, atleast someone agrees with me. I plan to get them all then play each one with my friends.

I never played the GBA one, so I have no opinion on that.

I just did the Blooper Surfing in Ricco Harbor and it was easy and fun. I chose the yellow one. I don't know if it matters which one you choose but, it was and easy shine sprite for me

Lubba said:
I don't know if it matters which one you choose
Each Blooper has a different amount of handling and speed. Green is the slowest(you can make it go faster by tilting up on Analog stick though), however the easiest to handle. Yellow has medium speed and the difficulty to handle it is medium. Pink one has super speed, but poor handling.

I HATED Mario Party 7. Sunshine is my most favorite game today; it's what brought me into the Mario series. Also, I recently started over to complete it 100%, not just defeating Bowser.

yoshi123 said:
Lubba said:
I don't know if it matters which one you choose
Each Blooper has a different amount of handling and speed. Green is the slowest(you can make it go faster by tilting up on Analog tick though), however the easiest to handle. Yellow has medium speed and the difficulty to handle it is medium. Pink one has super speed, but poor handling.
Oh cool. Thanks. I guess yellow is a pretty good choice

I remember back when I was little, I'd always fail mission 6 on Ricco Harbor even with the Green Blooper, so I always had my sister do it for me LOL

Guys, I need help on the Sand Bird level in Gelato Beach. I go on the block when it tips, but Mario always fins a way to fall off. It's the most annoying level ever

Hmm.. I never had any trouble with it, when it turns stay on the other side and just stay there. Then make sure to get back on top when it turns back.

Lubba said:
Guys, I need help on the Sand Bird level in Gelato Beach. I go on the block when it tips, but Mario always fins a way to fall off. It's the most annoying level ever
Don't know how to explain this, but watch Chuggaaconroy do it(not to advertise) http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_204907&v=uznAonB0mzg&feature=iv#t=2m53s go to around 4:32 to see how he stays on. I honestly had a lot of trouble on that level as a kid as well.

Back