Gamecube Games

Did you beat the mission?

Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
Mariorules25 said:
I Highly recommend sonic adventure 2 battle if you like sonic or double dash or superstar baseball
I already have DD, but is Superstar baseball worth getting if you already have Sluggers?

IMO, I wouldn't recommend Superstar Baseball. Specifically because of Challenge Mode. If you want to unlock all the secret characters, you have to do it multiple times and in Challenge Mode, you have to recruit characters on your team (except for the captain you chose and the characters already on their team) which can be a real pain to accomplish.

Other people might disagree with me though.

I never played Sluggers, but I like the Challenge Mode in Superstar Baseball better.

Aggron said:
Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
Mariorules25 said:
I Highly recommend sonic adventure 2 battle if you like sonic or double dash or superstar baseball
I already have DD, but is Superstar baseball worth getting if you already have Sluggers?

IMO, I wouldn't recommend Superstar Baseball. Specifically because of Challenge Mode. If you want to unlock all the secret characters, you have to do it multiple times and in Challenge Mode, you have to recruit characters on your team (except for the captain you chose and the characters already on their team) which can be a real pain to accomplish.

I never played Sluggers, but I like the Challenge Mode in Superstar Baseball better.

That's a pretty invalid reason there :|

Baby Luigi said:
Aggron said:
Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
Mariorules25 said:

True.

Did somebody complain about the Sandbird level? Twice, I fell off and landed on a cloud, and I stayed there until the Sandbird came back.

Lubba said:
Baby Luigi said:
Aggron said:
Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
Mariorules25 said:

True.

I always wanted to get Sluggers but it isnt released here in Australia

I wonder why Sluggers is unreleased outside of Japan and North America.

I liked Mario Super Sluggers. It pretty much outclasses the first game.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Did somebody complain about the Sandbird level? Twice, I fell off and landed on a cloud, and I stayed there until the Sandbird came back.

IT COMES BACK?????!!!!!??!!

Leonyx said:

Yes. It flies in circles (but you have to wait a while for it to get around). I hate that mission.

My sister hates that roller coaster rocket balloon mission. The rocket has really terrible aim, it seems

Fawfulfury65 said:
Leonyx said:

Yes. It flies in circles (but you have to wait a while for it to get around). I hate that mission.

The clouds do not dissipate either. You get to stay on them until the Sandbird flew back. I just wanted to see if it flew back, and surprisingly, it did.

I didn't like that level either. I felt linear and uninspired, and I was disappointed at the Sandbird itself. I expected a real bird, not some cheap flying thing made of sand blocks.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Leonyx said:

The clouds do not dissipate either. You get to stay on them until the Sandbird flew back. I just wanted to see if it flew back, and surprisingly, it did.

I didn't like that level either. I felt linear and uninspired, and I was disappointed at the Sandbird itself. I expected a real bird, not some cheap flying thing made of sand blocks.
Yeah me too. They were just sand blocks in the shape of a bird..

That secret sand level is easy anyway

YoshiGo99 said:
At least they didn't disappear like in that Secret Sand Level.

When I first played the Sandbird, I thought the sand will disappear.

Back