Gamecube Games

I'm watching Chugga play Pikmin 2 and I understand nothing. That's probably because I didn't watch Episode 1 :P

Austin Powers said:
I'm watching Chugga play Pikmin 2 and I understand nothing. That's probably because I didn't watch Episode 1 :P

I haven't got the game and I am doing excatly the same thing except I watched episode 1.

YoshiGo99 said:
My favorite game was PM:TTYD but when it is finished it is a bit boring. I also like Double Dash

Isn't that boring. The Galaxy games get boring when you have got nearly all the Stars though.

Austin Powers said:
I used to have that game on GCN. It may not be the same game though.

It might be. Spongebob Squarepants The Movie Game. Also Yoshidude my friend is using Luigi's Mansion and I left my memory card in the box. I can redo the levels with cheats and no memory cards. I can't do Drive of the Knucklehead-McSpazatron cuz I need Goober tokens to get the Patty Wagon back.

YoshiGo99 said:
Austin Powers said:
I used to have that game on GCN. It may not be the same game though.

It might be. Spongebob Squarepants The Movie Game. Also Yoshidude my friend is using Luigi's Mansion and I left my memory card in the box. I can redo the levels with cheats and no memory cards. I can't do Drive of the Knucklehead-McSpazatron cuz I need Goober tokens to get the Patty Wagon back.
Stil stuck on Now that we're men.

I am using them. I just don't want to miss any funny stuff. Anyway I am on the one where you have to destroy Plankton's TVs.

SMS music makes a great playlist for atmosphere at a pool party. Now I wanna try that sometime.

Ricco Harbor does get annoying after it loops a lot.

I like Gelato Beach's music, though. It's pretty calming.

↑ He commands in the Marioverse.

Back