Gamecube Games

Most fun Mario Kart game in my opinion.

King DDD said:
Paper Mario TTYD have most hardest boss ever and I had beaten her long time ago, less a year

Shadow Queen? Bonetail is harder than her. She isn't the hardest boss ever. Elder Princess Shroob is harder than her allthough I can defeat her easily too.

yoshidude99 said:
King DDD said:
Paper Mario TTYD have most hardest boss ever and I had beaten her long time ago, less a year

Shadow Queen? Bonetail is harder than her. She isn't the hardest boss ever.
It's not actually Bonetail that's hard, it's the Pit of 100 trials weakening you that makes it hard. Back on topic, I suggest: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Mario Party 6(I love this game sooooooooooo much), Super Mario Strikers and Super Mario Sunshine. And I believe that you need the Mario Party mic for the Mario Parties. It's like grey and cylinder-shaped with a blue button. Mario Kart Double Dash is the best one in the Mario Kart series(in my opinion). I like how you can have 2 characters, you won`t have Blue shells on 50cc and 100cc :P
and the battle mode is awesome, especially bob-omb blast.

King DDD said:
Took me 3 months to beat that game. Thats the longest for me to complete a game.

1337 said:
King DDD said:
Took me 3 months to beat that game. Thats the longest for me to complete a game.

It took me less than a week.... Although, I Played it alot each day and I've beaten the game 3 Times already.

Mario Kart Double Dash (If you like Mario Kart)
Paper Mario: TTYD (If you like RPG's and the First Paper Mario)
Super smash bros Melee (If you Like Brawl)
Super Mario Sunshine (If you like Super Mario galaxy)
Mario Parties 5-7 (4 Is Horrible In My Opinion)

1337 said:
King DDD said:

I am still tryiing to beat SMG2's perfect run and I have had the game since august last year.

Band Hero microphones work on Band Hero only; Mario Party 6/7 microphones work on Mario Party 6/7 only.

Both Mario Party 6 and 7 come with a microphone by default, so in this fact, I have 2 Mario Party microphones lying at home (which is useless, as we only have 1 Gamecube, and our Wii stopped reading Gamecube discs, for some reason).

Smash Melee.(i'm a competitive player. So maybe my opinion isn't the best.) and TTYD(needless for words)

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Both Mario Party 6 and 7 come with a microphone by default, so in this fact, I have 2 Mario Party microphones lying at home (which is useless, as we only have 1 Gamecube, and our Wii stopped reading Gamecube discs, for some reason).
Yes, but I will have to get it separate, because at Gamestop they only have the game itself

The mic isn't required to play Mario Party 6 & 7 you know

Baby Luigi said:
The mic isn't required to play Mario Party 6 & 7 you know

Keep in mind though that the mic games are much more fun with a mic, not that the games are that fun to begin with. There are some very insignificant extras you can do with the mic as well.

Whittle said:
OK, well then I'm not gonna waste money on a mic, if I don't have to use it. I plan to get Mario Party 6 this weekend
The is not for the main game, you only need it for Super Paper Mario.

Whittle said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Whittle said:
OK, well then I'm not gonna waste money on a mic, if I don't have to use it. I plan to get Mario Party 6 this weekend
The is not for the main game, you only need it for Super Paper Mario.
What?
I was ment to say Mic Mode.

Back