Gamecube Games

LOL

>>Falco
That's what I thought too, when I first posted here, but people told me it's actually about Mario Gamecube games.

Look at the first post of this thread:

"From now, until the end of the year, I will be trying to collect some Mario Gamecube Games. I just got Luigi's Mansioon yesterday, so which ones would you recommend to get next? I was thinking of Double Dash, or Sunshine."

Yeah.. I don't think it's an other series other than Mario Gamecube Games.

However, the title was just vague and said Gamecube Games.

It's still available as new in America?
I mean, Mario Superstar Baseball was released just briefly here, and then literally nobody knew about its existence.
Also, Mario Super Sluggers wasn't released here at all.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
It's still available as new in America?
I mean, Mario Superstar Baseball was released just briefly here, and then literally nobody knew about its existence.
Also, Mario Super Sluggers wasn't released here at all.
No, it was a used copy from a game store. Mario Super Sluggers is available new in the US.

I liked Super Sluggers more than Superstar Baseball, but why is it released in Japan and North America only?

Wii Homebrew Channel + GeckoOS + Play-Asia.

Oh, right.
Besides, Mario Super Sluggers doesn't even have WiFi.

I, honestly, hate playing a console or handheld game with a keyboard, unless it's made for it (like Pokémon Type and Get DS).
Also, I don't know how it's with the current Emulators, but last time I used them (around 2008, to be exact), they were laggy as hell, making it not fun to work with.

Back