Gamecube Games

yoshidude99 said:
King DDD said:
Paper Mario TTYD have most hardest boss ever and I had beaten her long time ago, less a year

Shadow Queen? Bonetail is harder than her. She isn't the hardest boss ever. Elder Princess Shroob is harder than her allthough I can defeat her easily too.

I'm pretty sure it heavily depends on how high of a level you are.

Difficulty is a subjective subject.

a Mod said:
yoshidude99 said:
King DDD said:
Paper Mario TTYD have most hardest boss ever and I had beaten her long time ago, less a year

Shadow Queen? Bonetail is harder than her. She isn't the hardest boss ever. Elder Princess Shroob is harder than her allthough I can defeat her easily too.

I was nearly killed by Bowser and Kammy Koopa even though I am at a high level and I lost hardly any HP on the Shadow Queen.

Whittle said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Whittle said:
OK, well then I'm not gonna waste money on a mic, if I don't have to use it. I plan to get Mario Party 6 this weekend
The is not for the main game, you only need it for Super Paper Mario.
What?
You should get Double Dash, Sunshine, Pokemon Colosseum, Zelda Wind Waker, Melee, Mario Party 4-6, Strikers, and Luigi's Mansion.

yoshidude99 said:
a Mod said:
yoshidude99 said:
King DDD said:

I was nearly killed by Bowser and Kammy Koopa even though I am at a high level and I lost hardly any HP on the Shadow Queen.
You were probably nearly killed because you were weakened from Grodus =P

New Super Yoshi said:
Whittle said:
OK, well then I'm not gonna waste money on a mic, if I don't have to use it. I plan to get Mario Party 6 this weekend
The is not for the main game, you only need it for Super Paper Mario.
...You don't use the mic for Super Paper Mario...

yoshi123 said:
yoshidude99 said:
a Mod said:
yoshidude99 said:
King DDD said:

It was because of Kammy Koopa.

You were probably nearly killed because you were weakened from Grodus =P

The Thousand Year Door is the best game I've ever played. I started playing after school got out and beat the Shadow Queen yesterday actually. The partners are awesome and so are the bosses. It's just amazing.

Villain11 said:
The Thousand Year Door is the best game I've ever played. I started playing after school got out and beat the Shadow Queen yesterday actually. The partners are awesome and so are the bosses. It's just amazing.
I want to play that game.

New Super Yoshi said:
Villain11 said:

You haven't played it?

yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Villain11 said:

You haven't played it?
Gosh, don't be so mean. Some people don't have gamecubes. (like me)

Crackin355 said:
Maio Party 6 is a fun game, but theres sooooo much to unlock.
Seriously? Looking at the wiki, I couldn't tell much, accept Toadette, and some boards.

Whittle said:
yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Villain11 said:

You haven't played it?

Crackin355 said:
Seriously? Looking at the wiki, I couldn't tell much, accept Toadette, and some boards.
I am not being mean it's just a lot of people on the fourm have the game that's all.

I don't have the game neither, and I'm waiting for a price drop.
I mean, I won't lie down 60 Euro's for a 7 year old game.

yoshidude99 said:
Whittle said:
yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Villain11 said:

You haven't played it?

Crackin355 said:
I am not being mean it's just a lot of people on the fourm have the game that's all.
Oh. Sorry. I guess I misinterpreted your tone

Villain11 said:
Granite Getaway is one of my favorite mini-games of all time. It's from MP6.
I haven't got to play that one. Some of them are VERY FUN, but some are kinda boring if doing it with your self. It's more fun to play with my brother or sister

Whittle said:
Just got MP6. It's pretty good. Better than the other ones I've played for the boards
Which MP6 board is your favorite? And do you like the Day and Night Feature?

Whittle said:
Villain11 said:
Granite Getaway is one of my favorite mini-games of all time. It's from MP6.
I haven't got to play that one. Some of them are VERY FUN, but some are kinda boring if doing it with your self. It's more fun to play with my brother or sister

I like Cannonball Fun and Snow Brawl

Back