If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Koopakid said:
Daisy that demon name after a flower

Lots of girls in real life are named after flowers. Does that make them demons, too?

qrs22 said:
I think I speak for everyone who wants to kill off DK...

...that his voice is annoying as crap.

I thought his voice was funny.

I will kill the Spike enemy from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I really liked Donkey Kong's voice. Examples include Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart Wii. Amusing.

Cosmopolitan said:
I really liked Donkey Kong's voice. Examples include Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart Wii. Amusing.
In the GBA port of DKC he sounded like Patrick Star when falling off a cliff. I know I've said that before but the resemblance is uncanny.

As much as I can't stand Peach, she's important to the series.
As unoriginal as it is, I could do without Daisy...
Why can't I think of more? I'm sure I hate a lot more characters than just those :|

I would kill "Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds..."

Dimento!

Let's get rid of a non important extra character like...
The giant and overweight hammer bros from Mario Bros 3 world 4! Haha! Let's stab him! (i really hate that guy...)

I want to kill the Shy Guy Goalies in Mario Sports Mix. Most of the time, they make no effort to save the puck from going in the goal :mad:

Mademselle Lily said:
kill yoshi he is demented

No way yoshi pwns. If I had one wish it would be to have a yoshi.

LOL I ride yoshi to school.

Cosmopolitan said:
I want to kill the Shy Guy Goalies in Mario Sports Mix. Most of the time, they make no effort to save the puck from going in the goal :mad:
I would kill them and I hate Birdo. She (or he; there has been no agreement what gender she is) is just really weird.

Cosmopolitan said:

Cones make better goalies than them.

I would kill Wario next, because I have Mario Sports Mix.

Scrub Jay said:
Cosmopolitan said:

Why? I'd rather tease him and make his life terrible.

PokemonMaster said:
Scrub Jay said:
Cosmopolitan said:

Because I have an infinite stash of 1-Up mushrooms >:)

Scrub Jay said:
PokemonMaster said:
Scrub Jay said:
Cosmopolitan said:

Because I have an infinite stash of 1-Up mushrooms >:)
GASP! Poor Toads were turned into blocks!

They are all cloned criminals, so don't worry about it.

Waluigi. His stats are crap in both baseball games (his pitching stat goes down when he charges up, WTF?!) and he's my worst character in Mario Power Tennis and that's the one non-Paper Mario game in which I don't suck. I good with everyone else except Waluigi. Also, he's ugly and serves no purpose other than being Wario's partner in the spin-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back