If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toadsworth is just very old and boring. I like poking fun at people.

Well, a lot of people didn't like him as a host. I'm not one of them.

I'll go with other people in the topic: I want to kill Birdo.

I don't like Birdo for causing all this controversy. She's ugly too. I'll help Cosmo kill her.

When a dinosaur helps Mario, it's kinda cute, but when a suction-hole dinosaur does it, that's just plain creepy.

Birdo is creepy... and inaccurate!

Hm. I'm going to kill Mr. Eye. Nothing's more creepy than a huge eyeball staring at you.

Mr. Eye is cool, because what kind of other enemy is a random rotating eyeball that shoots lasers?

Mr. Eye as a laser gun in Mario Party 5 is awesome, but the eyeball is just scary. How can it even blink without eyelids? Now that's just plain creepy!

What would you kill next?

All the colored Yoshis. They are a rainbow of artificial colors.

I'll maybe kill The Chimp in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I don't need his pointless missions, and the bowling one made me very frustrated.

I'll also add Octorokic Goombas on my list.

Many people hate those blue Space Octoroks. :mad:

I'm going to kill Baby Wario next.

They aren't supposed to spit out rocks. Only the red ones did that. I don't know why they did that in Super Mario Galaxy.

Baby Wario is one creepy baby. We know a place for people like him.

Daisy. She's annoying, and comes from one not well-known game, and appears in every spinoff!

:bobomb: ---------------------> :daisy:*BOOM!* :yoshi: yay!

Cosmopolitan said:
I'll maybe kill The Chimp in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I don't need his pointless missions, and the bowling one made me very frustrated.

I'll also add Octorokic Goombas on my list.
:mad: The Chimp is awesome!

Yoshiwaker said:
Daisy. She's annoying, and comes from one not well-known game, and appears in every spinoff!

:bobomb: ---------------------> :daisy:*BOOM!* :yoshi: yay!

Super Mario Land? Not well-known? LOL

And I see somebody hasn't played Mario Golf, SMK, MK64, MP1, MP2, or MPA. :posh:

Peach she annoys me and it gets very old when she can't defend herself :peach: Oh hey Peach !! What's up?

Stormz said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Peach is worse. All she ever does is get kidnapped (except in SM2 and Super Paper Mario) XP

NOW that is true! I want her dead to.
But hey, without Peach, there would be NO point in SMB games. Plus, she broke the record for appearing more times than any other female character.

Also Super Princess Peach wouldn't exist, but that game sucks anyway.

I want Waluigi dead. I mean, he's just a spin-off guy.

I don't wanna kill Wario, I want to torture him so he stays miserable for the rest of his life.

*kills Yoshi again*

Because she's a big fat creepy bald girl, or whatever she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back