If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im rosalina and she is heavy and most people think heavy people are rubbish becaus ethey have 2 1 star stats

Rosalina isn't heavy; she's just large.

I would kill Baby Peach next, because I knocked her off no less than six times in Wario's Gold Mine, making her get lapped. I lost, but I felt satisfied. Baby Peach's scream was just hilarious.

Baby Daisy should get killed first before Baby Peach. What I really really don't like about her is how she is a default character in Mario Kart Wii, yet Baby Luigi was unlockable and was around longer. And she received a trophy in Brawl. Baby Luigi? Zippo. I really hope they don't replace his roles and he should have been a usable baby in Yoshi's Island DS instead of Baby Peach.

If Nintendo (or the companies that work for them) are really fond of stale stories, why couldn't they make Baby Peach stolen instead?

Because Baby Luigi is the "Princess Peach" of the Yoshi's Island series. *sees Baby Luigi cross-dressed with Peach*

I'll kill Baby Luigi after that.

You. Better. NOT. If you kill Baby Luigi, I'm gonna kill Mario and all of your little Scrub Jays.

Why the heck are you so fangirly on me? You hate Mario so much, but I'm not giving you death threats to your favorite animals.

You reek of fangirlism.

Did I say I want to kill Mario? I probably did. You're just wanting to kill Baby Luigi because I wanted to kill Mario. Actually, I HATE Mario. I don't know about you with Baby Luigi, but I never heard you say that you hated Baby Luigi.

I think I speak for everyone who wants to kill off DK...

...that his voice is annoying as crap.

qrs22 said:
I think I speak for everyone who wants to kill off DK...

...that his voice is annoying as crap.

You must be referring to DK's cartoonish voice. In Brawl, he sounded like a lion, but that's to make him more realistic.

DK is cool
kill Baby Daisy, all she did was fill up a space in mkwii what paratroopa should have taken.

Legend of Lily said:
DK is cool
kill Baby Daisy, all she did was fill up a space in mkwii what paratroopa should have taken.
Yes!
But Paratroopa can really be in the game if Koopa is there.
Maybe as a costume?

I keep looking at old posts of mine in the thread and realizing how dumb they are. I don't think I want any Mario characters removed. Maybe have something original than blue and yellow Toad ala NSMBWII in the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back