If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why kill characters we'll never see again? And for some reason someone told me Oogtar and Friendly Floyd were the same person but I just checked and they can't be.

I can make sure they are already dead, that's why.

I just think some characters are more annoying than useful than other characters

Cosmopolitan said:
I just think some characters are more annoying than useful than other characters
who are they

In my opinion, Yoshi, Birdo, Shy Guy Goalies, pretty much everyone I mentioned in this topic.

*holds rage*

Just because you totally fail at using him doesn't necessarily mean they should be gotten rid of. If that was the case, I would want half the Mario characters gone.

If Waluigi didn't serve a purpose, why did Nintendo create him?
[/quote]

If I'm bad with Waluigi but good with all the other characters then the problem lies with Waluigi, not me. If I was bad with every character or a majority of them, then there would be something wrong with me, I'll admit. And name just one game that isn't
1. A Mario Party
2. A sport
3. A spin-off of any kind
in which Waluigi appears in while serving a purpose besides being Wario's partner.

superjeff64 said:
*holds rage*

Just because you totally fail at using him doesn't necessarily mean they should be gotten rid of. If that was the case, I would want half the Mario characters gone.

If Waluigi didn't serve a purpose, why did Nintendo create him?

If I'm bad with Waluigi but good with all the other characters then the problem lies with Waluigi, not me. If I was bad with every character or a majority of them, then there would be something wrong with me, I'll admit. And name just one game that isn't
1. A Mario Party
2. A sport
in which Waluigi appears in while serving a purpose besides being Wario's partner.
A playable charater, Assist trophy and CPU.

adiosToreador said:
superjeff64 said:
If I'm bad with Waluigi but good with all the other characters then the problem lies with Waluigi, not me.
JonStewartFacePalm.gif

This. Seriously, you are the one controlling Waluigi, he's not doing anything for you.

PokemonMaster said:
And name just one game that isn't
1. A Mario Party
2. A sport
A playable charater, Assist trophy and CPU.
[/quote]

I said name the games, not his roles.

Cosmopolitan said:
If I'm bad with Waluigi but good with all the other characters then the problem lies with Waluigi, not me.
This. Seriously, you are the one controlling Waluigi, he's not doing anything for you.
[/quote]
Then explain how or why I'm good with all the other characters.

You have to adapt to him for being a unique character. All characters have their own strengths and weaknesses and if you exploit it, they will be a better character. Besides, there are people out there who use Waluigi and are good with him. The misconduct of using certain characters lies solely in the player controlling the characters.

Cosmopolitan said:
You have to adapt to him for being a unique character. All characters have their own strengths and weaknesses and if you exploit it, they will be a better character. Besides, there are people out there who use Waluigi and are good with him. The misconduct of using certain characters lies solely in the player controlling the characters.

I suppose you have a good point there. I used to be horrible with Wiggler but now he/she/it's one of my mains. Maybe I just need more practice.

On topic: I'd also like Roy to disappear becuase I don't like bullies. I feel sorry for any koopaling younger than him.

I would like all the Koopalings to die.

Would you count Bowser Jr?

Technically, Bowser Jr. is not part of the Koopalings category, since he obviously has a higher position than Bowser's other 7 kids.

Well, I was asking it because some people consider Bowser Jr. to be a Koopaling.

Bowser Jr. SUCKS!! (for me) He has taken out our beloved Koopalings!!!

If we could do more with others.... like Daisy or Waluigi... but they are better (and the humans are very appreciated :))

The koopalings can make mario games more funny (with their stupidities)... but the apparition of Bowser Jr. spoiled all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back