If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
/Comments ridiculing Wario's fatness

I want to kill an Ukiki next. They break my ears.

Donkey Kong should go along.

Nah, killing someone with a flesh sprout that is actually a tumor crushing his brain is too far. I like to torture that dumb monkey instead. He sounds pretty stupid as well.

Diddy Kong sounds funny too.

Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to Donkey Kong Jr.? He probably got killed by a harpy eagle. I hope.

Hopefully, because I ordered one to kill him years ago.

Hm, but doesn't that mean that Donkey Kong would be dead because Donkey Kong Jr. = Donkey Kong?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Hm, but doesn't that mean that Donkey Kong would be dead because Donkey Kong Jr. = Donkey Kong?

I think the Harpy Eagle ate everything except for DK Jr.'s arm. Then, the arm grew into Donkey Kong.

Scrub Jay said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:

I think the Harpy Eagle ate everything except for DK Jr.'s arm. Then, the arm grew into Donkey Kong.

Why leave the arm out?

So she can hang it as a trophy, but the arm slithered out when she was sleeping.

Or imaginative.

I'm going to kill King Bob-omb next.

I'm up for the challenge of killing King Boo, since he's already dead.

I would kill Peach next.
(really I hate her!)

Bowser jr is peng lol

Daisy that demon name after a flower

I want to kill Luigi next.

*Revives Wario and places him in a torture chamber*

At least he will suffer.

If I'm bad with Waluigi but good with all the other characters then the problem lies with Waluigi, not me.

kill yoshi he is demented

I'm going to kill a random Toad in Mushroom Kingdom because I felt like it.

I'll kill Bowser next

I know some of you get their jollys from watching fat plumbers, dinosaurs and baby versions of fat plumbers suffering,

but please,

don't detail your psychopatic fantasies here. This is about the most ill-advised forum for such content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back