If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
superjeff64 said:
Waluigi. His stats are crap in both baseball games (his pitching stat goes down when he charges up, WTF?!) and he's my worst character in Mario Power Tennis and that's the one non-Paper Mario game in which I don't suck. I good with everyone else except Waluigi. Also, he's ugly and serves no purpose other than being Wario's partner in the spin-offs.

I'm surely hoping you meant something else. Did you meant Mario spinoff? Just to avoid confusion.

Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Waluigi. His stats are crap in both baseball games (his pitching stat goes down when he charges up, WTF?!) and he's my worst character in Mario Power Tennis and that's the one non-Paper Mario game in which I don't suck. I good with everyone else except Waluigi. Also, he's ugly and serves no purpose other than being Wario's partner in the spin-offs.

I'm surely hoping you meant something else. Did you meant Mario spinoff? Just to avoid confusion.

Maybe I should rewrite that; Mario Power Tennis is one of the few games I'm actually good at. I should've just written that in the 1st place. Hope that clears things up.

Yup, I can understand it clearer and I hope it doesn't confuse other readers.

PS I think Wario is uglier than Waluigi :P

superjeff64 said:
Cosmopolitan said:

They're both ugly. Can we both agree on that?

Yup, both are really ugly, but one of them is always uglier than the other. You think Waluigi is uglier, I think Wario is uglier. Ugliness depends on the eyes of the perceiver too.

Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Cosmopolitan said:

They're both ugly. Can we both agree on that?

Yup, both are really ugly, but one of them is always uglier than the other. You think Waluigi is uglier, I think Wario is uglier. Ugliness depends on the eyes of the perceiver too.
Wario is uglier. Waluigi is my best friend's favorite character. But Wario deserves a beating so I can laugh at him. :evilgrin:

Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Cosmopolitan said:

Actually I think they're both equally ugly I just like Wario more since he has SOME purpose and his stats aren't too bad in the sports games, at least not when I use him.

qmGhM.jpg

All of them.

Okay, okay. No. How about Monty Moles? They are just such a pain in any game they appear in (as enemies.)

Honestly I can't really think of anyone I actually want to kill. Even characters I dislike have their place in the story. If I have to pick someone I pick Iggy koopa, I never liked that guy and he's not very important.

ImperishableCat said:
Honestly I can't really think of anyone I actually want to kill. Even characters I dislike have their place in the story. If I have to pick someone I pick Iggy koopa, I never liked that guy and he's not very important.
Mario has defeated the censored Iggy Koopa of Castle #1 and rescued Yoshi's friend who is still trapped in an egg. Together, they now travel to Donut Land.

He was important enough to be called demented. I think the GBA port says "crazed."

ImperishableCat said:
He is more important then Yoshi.

superjeff64 said:
*holds rage*

Just because you totally fail at using him doesn't necessarily mean they should be gotten rid of. If that was the case, I would want half the Mario characters gone.

If Waluigi didn't serve a purpose, why did Nintendo create him?

adiosToreador said:
superjeff64 said:
*holds rage*

Just because you totally fail at using him doesn't necessarily mean they should be gotten rid of. If that was the case, I would want half the Mario characters gone.

If Waluigi didn't serve a purpose, why did Nintendo create him?
Same reason they made Baby Daisy.

Shyguy ninja'd me but yeah. Although I do I honestly think Waluigi deserved a better name that doesn't contain a stupid letter like ┐/wal. He might have been taken more seriously. Although...

fMeiO.jpg

There might be potential for this letter.

Grim said:
Shyguy ninja'd me but yeah. Although I do I honestly think Waluigi deserved a better name that doesn't contain a stupid letter like ┐/wal. He might have been taken more seriously. Although...

fMeiO.jpg

There might be potential for this letter.
ö ◎_○

I'll kill Bowser next for being way too persistent and for being the main reason the storyline is so dull in the mainstream Mario games.

If Peach doesn't learn to self-defend herself, I have no choice but to kill her. Yah, I'm cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back