Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, he burns you with the Firebrand.

I wish someone replying this post.

Granted, but their relationship becomes toxic and unbearable to watch.

I wish that Marx reappeared in the next Kirby game.

Granted, his blood curdling scream after you defeat him will be even more nightmare inducing than Superstar Ultra's.

I wish that Ash actually wins the league in the Sun and Moon anime before moving onto whatever new region Gen 8 has in store.

Granted, you get a Toad Brogade RPG, but sadly due to your spelling mistake it's not the Toad Brigade.

I wish I wasn't always in a worry before school.

Granted. You are conditioned to fall asleep every time someone snaps their fingers. It is inconvenient and, at times, dangerous.

I wish I knew how to use Adobe Illustrator better.

Granted, you get so good people won't even know what you're drawing because it looks too good... a lot too good.

I wish some people I know here didn't hate (or dislike, whatever) that specific partner from my fanfic I designed out of love. Sure, there are some I like more than that one, but still.

Granted, now you have babies that keep waking up at night and cry about that they wamt to go eat something every two seconds. No adults!

I wish my school program was more consistent, as the french guys almost don't have anything to study, they have free time all day.

Granted, now all the French guys are studying and getting A+'s, leaving you with an F for not studying.

I wish Wario was less fat and Waluigi was less skinny.

Granted, you're so beautiful that everyone is jealous, and one day you go to an operation, and the doctor makes you awful.

I give the next poster a Super Bell. This is the wishes thread, stupid TV.

I wish Nintendo created more good games.

They do, but they're so expensive that the economy collapses*.
I wish I was a betterr conversationalist.

*This is, in fact, how economics works. I read it on the internet!

There is more money, but it is controlled by billionaires, meaning everyone else dies*.
I wish I was a better conversationalist.

*Again, this is how economics works.

You remember every moment in time perfectly, and can't focus on the present.
I wish I was more imaginative.

Back