My Suggestions for SSB4

Series: Metroid

Dark Samus: Unlockable
No big difference between the original except the word "Dark" in front of all the names of its special attack, special attacks inflict dark/poison damage, and its final smash, which is the same as the Samus, is weaker since it can use it again, since there's no such thing as Dark Zero Suit Samus. Also the part when Samus charges MAH LAZER her final smash, it looks robotic, Dark Samus's looks more organic, as organic tissue or membrane expand or contort into a cannon.

Dark Samus’s Final Smash: Dark Zero Laser
It will be exactly like Samus’s but a bit weaker and the laser has a darker color to it and at the beginning where it is charging its part will not look mechanic-like but more like organic material splitting and reattaching.

Give her a different Final Smash. Have Dark Samus summon the Aurora Unit and let it attack the other players.

would anime characters be in their.
  • Goku
gohan
  • Vegeta
frieza
[/list]
  • tails
naruto
  • sauske
loyed
[/list]
would that be cool anime characters in their

Anime characters have little to no chance of making in SSB4

doctorseaweed2 said:
Super Smash Bros orgy

I don't think they can make an SSB game with just Peach, Zelda and Samus.

PokemonMaster said:
    • sonicballz said:
      would anime characters be in their.
      • Goku
      gohan
      • Vegeta
      frieza
sonicballz said:
naruto
  • sauske
would that be cool anime characters in their
This is NINTENDO.
And there is already a game that have those character and it's a copy of smash for the PS2. It's called D.O.N.
ON-TOPIC:
I liked the Dark Samus idea.

Next topic!

Ridley: Unlockable
Two of his alternate colors can make him look like Meta Ridley, Mecha Ridley, and Ridley X. I couldn't think of any moves though.

Miya I. Hillmick said:
Next topic!

Two of his alternate colors can make him look like Meta Ridley, Mecha Ridley, and Ridley X. I couldn't think of any moves though.
He can just slam into his opponents.

PokemonMaster said:
Miya I. Hillmick said:
Next topic!

He can just slam into his opponents.
His special moves

twinArmageddons said:
Ridley's too big to be a playable character IMO.
His size, like Bowser's, change over time. His shortest height was slightly taller then Samus.

In what game? Most games Ridley appeared in, he is much bigger than Samus

Scrub Jay said:
In what game? Most games Ridley appeared in, he is much bigger than Samus
In the old games. Let me rephrase that since I was off, the shortest height was shorter then twice the size of samus.

Ridley seems like the only fitting Metroid representative and I can definitely see him in a Super Smash Bros game

Next Topic!

Rundas

Rundas's Up Special: Ice Ramp
Rundas makes a ramp of ice beneath him and glide up it and have a jump at the end.

Rundas's Final Smash: Fridgid Wrath of Phrygisian
Rundas releases a barrage of frigid ice shards, particles, and snow in front of him; he can move a little bit forward or backward.

You still working on his other attacks?

I am not familiar with the Metroid series. ???

I don't think there can be much more representatives, though. Most characters are generic monsters or huge bosses.

Scrub Jay said:
I am not familiar with the Metroid series. ???

I don't think there can be much more representatives, though. Most characters are generic monsters or huge bosses.
No, there are some characters, that are perfect representatives who aren't generic.

Is Dark Samus one of them? It looks a lot like Samus, but I heard it has completely different moves

Back