My Suggestions for SSB4

Should there be Arwings and Wolfens shooting you?

Your last post. I'm wondering if there will be those stage hazards like in the Great Fox in the N64 and Corneria in the Gamecube.

The following is a roster that I posted on 6/8/2011 on the Smash Boards...

Super Mario
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool

The Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda / Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link

Metroid
Samus / Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Yoshi
Yoshi

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Star Fox
Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Wolf O'Donnell
Leon Powalski

Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (Oshawott, Servine, Emboar)
Zoroark

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Black Shadow

EarthBound / Mother
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike

Kid Icarus
Pit

Wario
Wario

Pikmin
Olimar

Golden Sun
Isaac

Sin and Punishment
Saki

The Legendary Starfy
Starfy

Nintendo Classics
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Bubbles
Eggplant Man
Takamaru

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic
Tails

Final Fantasy
White Mage
Black Mage

Two of the characters are merely fillers, so I placed a strikethrough on them.

'3K said:
You could replace one of those with Little Mac.

Well I am trying to keep the roster at a sensible amount. 45-55 sounds reasonable enough, but some of the Smash Boards users were saying amounts like 44, 48, and 51, and this does include transformations.

Right now, by removing the fillers, my roster total adds up to 52; the Pokemon Trainer doesn't count, since he's not a fighter, unlike his Pokemon.

Series: Pokemon

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu: Default
Ever since Melee when Pichu first appeared I remember that Pichu was the first evolve stage of Pikachu. This is how it is going to work; a player chooses
Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu at the character list then they enter the battle. All of there attacks are the same but with different damage percents. Pichu is the
lightest and fastest and Raichu is the strongest, heaviest, and slowest; When Pichu does Volt Tackle after that it will evolve into Pikachu. Then Pikachu does
the same thing it evolves into Raichu. When Raichu does Volt Tackle something weird happens it devolves into Pichu and the cycle starts all over. Make
Raichu’s standard attack be a combo; like he fights with his fists instead of rapidly bashing his head back and forth.

Pichu’s/Pikachu’s/Raichu’s Standard Special: Thunder Jolt
Pichu’s Thunder Jolt is stronger and faster than Pikachu’s and goes the farthest. Pikachu’s Thunder Jolt will be the same from Brawl. Raichu’s Thunder
Jolt is the strongest but it has a short distance. Pichu will still receive damage, just like in Melee.

Pichu’s/Pikachu’s/Raichu’s Side Special: Skull Bash
Pichu’s is weaker then Pikachu’s but takes shorter to charge and can go farthest and faster while Pikachu’s is the same from Brawl and Raichu’s is the
strongest but it charges slower than Pikachu’s and has a short distance. But I don’t think Pichu should receive damage from this attack since it’s not electric type.

Pichu’s/Pikachu’s/Raichu’s Down Special: Thunder
Pichu’s is weaker then Pikachu’s but the fastest while Pikachu’s is the same from Brawl and Raichu’s is the strongest but slower then Pikachu’s Thunder. Pichu will still receive damage, just like Melee, but the bolt of thunder can go under Pichu this time around, unlike Melee.

Pichu’s/Pikachu’s/Raichu’s Up Special: Quick Attack
Pichu’s is weaker and quicker then Pikachu’s and can go farther, while Pikachu’s is the same from Brawl and Raichu’s is the strongest but the shortest of them all. I don’t think Pichu should receive 3% of damage from the second jump, I think it should receive 1% or 2% of damage.

Pichu’s/Pikachu’s/Raichu’s Final Smash: Volt Tackle
Pichu’s will be the smallest and easiest to control but does less damage than Pikachu's while Pikachu’s will be the same from Brawl and Raichu’s will be the largest and hardest to control, and will give more damage.

Plusle & Minum: Unlockable
There should be at least one more character that is composed of two characters. All of Plusle’s & Minum’s attacks can be exactly like Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu but a little different I will tell you about it. I got an idea for there standard aerial attack; there standard aerial attack can be them hooking there tail together then spinning together but if the partner is KO’d then the leader will do the same thing that Pikachu does.

Plusle’s & Minum’s Standard Special: Thunder Jolt x2 (times two)
I said x2 because the both of them will do it at the same time (like the entire Ice Climbers’ attacks), Plusle’s Thunder Jolt will be red or pinkish in color while Minum’s Thunder Jolt is blue. This attack is slightly stronger and faster then Pikachu’s and can go farther.

Plusle’s & Minum’s Side Special: Skull Bash x2
It's like Pikachu’s but slightly stronger and faster then Pikachu’s, it also charges faster and can go farther. When fully charged Minum or Plusle (depending who is the leader.) will jump forward first then the other one will do the same thing a split second later. When the leader hits an opponent the opponent will not fly yet instead the opponent will be paralyzed until the sidekick comes and give the opponent extra damage. If the sidekick is KO’d then the opponent will still be paralyzed, which can be good evading.

Plusle’s & Minum’s Down Special: Thunder x2
It's like Pikachu’s Thunder but it’s faster and stronger, there will also be two thunders coming down when both of them do it instead of one. Plusle’s thunder is red or pinkish in color while Minum’s is blue.

Plusle’s & Minum’s Up Special: Quick Attack x2
It's like Pikachu’s Quick Attack but longer. There is something different of Plusle’s & Minum’s Quick Attack; you know how Pikachu’s Quick Attack is a straight line but it can do it twice, well Plusle’s & Minum’s is the same but if one is KO’d then the other one can only do one jump.

Plusle’s & Minum’s Final Smash: Opposites Attract
It is just basically Volt Tackle, but slightly bigger then Pikachu’s. Both of them will turn into separate Volt Tackle balls and they will rapidly orbit around each other. It is slightly easier to control then Pikachu’s Volt Tackle. Plusle’s & Minum’s Volt Tackle balls have different colors; Plusle’s Volt Tackle ball is reddish or pinkish in color while Minum’s Volt Tackle ball is bluish in color. If the sidekick is KO’d then the leader will do Volt Tackle by themself, but it does less damage and easier to control.

Pokémon Trainer: Unlockable
I think Charizard do three air jumps, instead of two because it has good edge guarding tactics but its weight restricts it from doing it most of the time.

Squirtle’s Standard Special: Whirlpool
This attack is works exactly like Meta Knight’s Mach Tornado but instead of a tornado, a whirlpool will surround Squirtle and if the player repeatedly taps the special button Squirtle will also rise into the air and the attack will also last longer. It will also have a longer reach.

Squirtle’s Side Special: Aqua Jet:
The attack works exactly like Meta Knight’s Drill Rush but water surround Squirtle instead and is much easier to control up and down. It has slightly less KO potential then Drill Rush and can go farther then Drill Rush.

Ivysaur’s Side Special: Razor Leaf
I think it should be easier to move it up or down.

Charizard’s Up Special: Wing Attack:
When Charizard perform this move, it will quickly open its wings wide open and its wings will light up/glow white, then it will quickly jump upwards, damaging anybody in its way with moderate damage. This recovery move is a lot like Marth’s Dolphin Slash, it also goes at a curved angle similar to Marth's.

I don't know, I prefer the Marth version.

Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff: Unlockable
All of its special attacks can be the same but Igglybuff’s attacks are weaker than Jigglypuff’s, Igglybuff is also lighter and faster than Jigglypuff; it becomes stronger, heavier, and slower the closer it is to the third evolve stage. When Igglybuff does Puff Up afterwards it evolves into Jigglypuff after it does its Puff Up it will turn into Wigglytuff and when Wigglytuff does the Puff Up it will devolve into Igglybuff then the cycle starts all over. There is a glitch with the final smash Puff Up, if you put Jigglypuff in a team brawl and it does its final smash the partner will also bounce off and also be KO’d.

Lucario: Unlockable
Everything's the same.

Mewtwo: Unlockable
All of his special attacks can stay as is but I can’t think of a final smash for Mewtwo.

Deoxys: Unlockable

Deoxys’s Standard Special: Energy Globe
Similar to Lucario’s Aura Sphere.

Deoxys’s Side Special: Laser Beam
Deoxys touches the crystal-like thing on its chest and shoot a laser beam that the player can control it up or down just like Pit’s Palutena’s Bow but with stiffer controls. If it doesn’t use it for a long time then it use it, it will be able to pierce through multiple opponents just like Robo Beam.

Deoxys’s Final Smash: D.A.S. (or) S.A.D. (or) A.D.S. (or) DNA Change
I use those three words because each word stands for the name of Deoxys other forms except its normal form. Deoxys will randomly select one of its other forms beside normal form; it cannot change into other forms. The “D” stands for Defense; Deoxys will turn into its defense form and it will stay like this for a
little while, this also goes for all of his other forms. What happens is that his defenses are raised and his attacks stay the same, anybody who attacks Deoxys, Deoxys will receive far less or no damage. The “A” stands for Attack; Deoxys will raise its attack percentage and all of its attacks are as powerful as a smash attack. The “S” stands for Speed; this form will be similar to Sonic’s Super Sonic. Deoxys will run so fast that he will fly and he can smash into opponents giving them damage or KO’ing them but he has to keep on moving in order to give his opponents damage.

Interesting idea. For Mewtwo's Final Smash, how about some psychic powers or something?

How about his move Psystrike. In the Pokemon games Mewtwo is the only one who can learn this move (except Smeargle).

That's cool.

Darkrai: Unlockable
Since he has no legs his down aerial attack can be similar to Ike’s. His battle entrance can be him coming out of his shadow.

Darkrai’s Standard Special: Dark Orb
It is similar to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.

Darkrai’s Final Smash: Nightmare
A large ball of shadow will surround Darkrai then a lot of small shadow balls will surround the large shadow ball then he will release them sending the shadow balls at all directions if anybody touches it they will automatically fall to sleep for a certain while and they will be given damage. (The longer the shadow balls travel the shorter the sleep and damage it will be.) If an opponent is next to Darkrai when he executes this final smash move then the opponent will be given extra damage and will be thrown.

Stages:

1st: Pokémon Stadium 3 (Default)
It is just basically like the last two stages, but this stage will cover other elements that the last two didn’t cover like shadow, physic, and light and renewed versions of the old elements that the last two did cover.

2nd: Veilstone City (Unlockable)
This stage is a medium size stage that will start on the ground. The stage works like this, the players enter into the battle, after a little while a floating platform will come out of the ground (similar to Delfino Plaza) and take the players high into the sky (in some occasions into space where the gravity is weaker) where they will fight on an aerial platform, the platform also have smaller platforms that are in random places and positions every time it appears, after a little while the platform will go back into the ground and the fighters fight on the ground area (the ground area also have platforms in random places and positions every time it appears). In the space area Rayquaza will appear and attack the fighters by hyper beams, ramming himself through parts of the platform, or getting into the battle. Rayquaza will in some occasions be in the sky area and in rare occasions it will be in the grounded area and attack the players in the same manner.

3rd: Distortion World (Unlockable)
This stage will work a lot like Delfino Plaza; a floating stage takes the fighters to different areas. The difference is the platform has a different design and in some occasions the laws of time and space wont apply to some areas and Giratina will appear in both its alter form and its origin form in the background and sometimes it will attack the fighters giving them a lot of damage. sometimes resulting into a KO.

4th: Fullmoon Island (Unlockable)
This is a medium size grounded stage with a few floating platforms (I’m not sure how many or in what formation). The setting is a serene island with a bright moonlit sky with an alter-like thing in the background. In some occasions Cresselia will appear in the background and attack the players like it did in Spear Pillar.

I want the costime changes to be actual costumes, not just recolours. Recolours like Dark Link are okay, but have ones like Wario, how he had WarioWare and Mario Series costumes.

Back