My Suggestions for SSB4

Series: Fire Emblem

All of their down specials may be Counter.

Marth: Default
A fully charged Shield Breaker can now BREAK shields.

Ike: Unlockable
Staying true to the series, he is now a fast character.

Roy: Unlockable
I can’t think of any final smash for him. His final smash can probably inflict fire damage upon his opponents.

Black Knight: Unlockable
He will be a cool character to put in the playable character roster. I cannot think of any standard, special, or a final smash for him, but for sure he should be a heavy character.

Sothe: Unlockable
He will be a good character to be in the playable character roster. I can’t think of any standard, special, or a final smash for him, but he should be light, fast, and a wall jumper, like Sheik.

Micaiah: Unlockable
Like I say before there is got to be more female characters, Micaiah will make a good addition to the Fire Emblem team because this is the only character who doesn't wield a sword. Her standard, special attacks and final smash can probably revolve around her magic although I don’t have an idea for a special nor final smash for her. You know how I said right before I talk about Marth that all the Fire Emblem characters down special could be Counter, well since she doesn’t wield a sword she can probably still use Counter but when someone hit her she can throw magic at both sides at the same time.

Elincia: Unlockable
Like I said there got to be more playable female characters. I have an idea for her final smash.

Elincia’s Final Smash:”?”
Elincia’s wing unicorn will appear (The one that was seen on her trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and she will ride on it. If the player presses either the special or the standard button Elincia will do a strong sword slash that can do moderate damage. If the player makes the wing unicorn run it will put its head down and charge with its horn pointing forward if it hits an opponent it will give them massive damage and send them flying. It can also perform a rather high forward jump and glide.

Lyn: Unlockable
Like I said again there is got to be more female characters and she will be better as a playable character than an assist trophy. I can’t think of any standard, special, or a final smash for her but make her a light, fast character, and also a wall-jumper.

Two ideas I have is a stage that takes place on a castle of some sort like Castle Siege, but I’m not sure how the layout should be or what gimmicks/mechanics should it have. There should also be another stage that takes place on notable battlefield of the Fire Emblem series; I also have nine other ideas.

1st: Akaneia (Unlockable)
It takes place on a medium or large floating stage that overlooks the continent of Akaneia but there is a battle or war in Akaneia, there are two gimmicks; the first one is a rain of arrows and the second one is a large flaming boulder that comes down and smashes onto the ground, in some occasions it will be a rain of flaming boulders.

2nd: Altea (Unlockable)
I’m not sure how the layout should be but it’s based upon the land Marth rules.

3rd: Doluna (Default)
I’m not sure how the layout should be but it is based upon the country of the same name.

GalacticPetey said:
I demand Goku as a playable character in the next SSB game. Oh yeah, throw Andross in as a boss

I am a DBZ fan, but still Goku counts as waaaaaaaaay Far-Fetched. Because not only is he isn't a Nintendo character, he didn't start out as a video game character.

Northern Verve said:
GalacticPetey said:
I demand Goku as a playable character in the next SSB game. Oh yeah, throw Andross in as a boss

I am a DBZ fan, but still Goku counts as waaaaaaaaay Far-Fetched. Because not only is he isn't a Nintendo character, he didn't start out as a video game character.
Oh whatever. I still want Andros as a boss

Andross will be a cool boss now that I think about it.

4th: Gra (Default)
I’m not sure how the layout should be but it is based upon the country of the same name.

5th: Talys (Unlockable)

6th: Medon (Default)

7th: Aurelis (Unlockable)

8th: Khadein (Unlockable)

9th: Grust (Default)

Series: Earthbound (Mother)
All of the following characters final smash and there special moves are all the same.

Ness: Unlockable
All of his standard, special, and final smash are ok as is.

Lucas: Unlockable
All of his standard, special, and final smash are ok as is.

Kumatora: Unlockable
Her Final Smash PK Starstorm will have a pinkish color to it and will be more powerful then Ness ’s PK Starstorm. She is slower then Lucas but more powerful then him. Her standard special could be PK Love. Her side special could be PK Beam instead of PK Fire.

How about a Pokemon Trainer that changes pokemon and trainers as costumes change.

Red Protagonist:
Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard

Gold Protagonist:
Totodile, Bayleef, Typloshion

Ruby Protagonist:
Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken

Diamond Protagonist:
Piplup, Grotle, Infernape

Black Protagonist:
Oshawott, Servine, Emboar

I'm not going to scold you but this is MY suggestions for SSB4, not yours.

It's ok :D

Poo: Unlockable
His Final Smash PK Starstorm will either have a blackish or whitish color to it and his is the most powerful of the Earthbound team. He should be fast, powerful, medium-high weight, and a wall-jumper. Probably his standard special could be PK Ground even though Kumatora uses it or it could be Brainshock or another move that is in the Earthbound (Mother) series. He should also look a little different because his slender legs and pointy hair (I think its hair) make him look silly not to be offensive and same thing with his English name. His side special could be PK Beam instead of PK Fire.

Stages:

1st: Twoson: (Unlockable)
I’m not sure how the layout should be but it’s based on the second town Ness and his group visited in Earthbound.

2nd: Threed (Unlockable)
I’m not sure how the layout should be but it’s based on the third town Ness and his group visited in Earthbound.

3rd: Eagleland (Unlockable)
I’m also not sure how the layout should be but I have two ideas for this stage. The first one is a large stage with a few gimmicks and a lot of platforms that are solid, go-through, and collapsible. My second idea is a floating platform that takes the players to several different areas of Eagleland (similar to Delfino Plaza) like Onett, Fourside, and others, but when it enters one town it goes to several different areas of that town.

Stages:

4th: Nowhere Island (Unlockable)
The fighters visit several different places in Nowhere Island on a floating platform, including Tazmily Village. The gimmick here is that in some occasions an earthquake will happen then the dark dragon will come out of the ground in the background. It will then attack the fighters. After a little while the dark dragon will go back in the ground and the cycle repeats.

5th: Giygas (Unlockable)
It will work exactly like the Kirby stage I made, “Nightmare”, but the Devil’s Machine will appear in the background then Giygas will break out of it and now he is in the background in his demonic looking form. He will attack the fighters.

Series: Game & Watch

Mr. Game & Watch: Unlockable
The only difference is that his final smash, Octopus, can walk or run.

Series: Game & Watch

Stages:

1st: Flat Zone 3: (Unlockable)
It’s just basically a remake of Flat Zone 2, it will cover other Game & Watch games that the first and second did not cover like rain shower, tropical fish, octopus, fire attack, bombsweeper, safe buster, lifeboat, Turtle Bridge, and Pinball

2nd: Manhole: (Unlockable)
This is based off the game of the same name. The layout is exactly like the old game. There are only two gimmicks; the first one is the manhole himself will place the platform in a certain area and that will act as a temporary solid platform. The second one is in rare occasions the group of people will start walking across the screen, if the players is in there path the players will get pushed backwards and receive minimum damage.

3rd: Donkey Kong Jr. (Unlockable)
This is based off the game of the same name. The layout is exactly like the old game. The only two dangers here is the snapjaws that will climb up and down the vines, the vines can be climbed on like ladders and Donkey Kong in the cage also serves as a hazard.

Series: F-Zero

Captain Falcon: Default

Black Shadow: Unlockable
His special attacks and final smash are similar to Captain Falcon’s. You know how Captain Falcon’s final smash gives his opponent(s) minimal damage but throws them really far, well maybe Black Shadow’s final smash, Black Bull, can give his opponent(s) a lot of damage but it doesn’t throw them that far.

Alright, that's all guys. Now I guess we can just talk about SSB4 in general and ideas we have.

supermariofan said:
My most wanted 3rd party characters:
Megaman
Ryu from Street Fighter
Ryu from Ninja Gaiden
Simon Belmont
PacMan
Bomberman
I made the same mistake, but the "my" in "My Suggestions for SSB4" refers to the person who created the topic (i.e. Zero).

I'd like as newcomers:

-Krystal (Star Fox) More females.
-Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong) More females.
-King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) More villains.
-Paper Mario (Super Mario Bros.) I think it would be cool because he has the tools to be a very unique character.
-Claus/Masked Man (Earthbound) More Earthbound presence, and another Zelda/Sheik styled character.
-Black Shadow (F-Zero) More F-Zero presence and more villains. Also, remember that he was the one supposed to be playable instead of Ganondorf in Melee, hence why Ganondorf is next to Captain Falcon in the character selection screen (this is not a theory made by me, it was revealed by someone from the staff of that game).
-Mewtwo (Pokémon) Because he was way cooler than Lucario. I'd like him to return with a new moveset, though.
-Roy (Fire Emblem) Because he was a cool character and didn't deserve to be cut. Like Mewtwo, I'd like him to return with a new moveset.

Back