My Suggestions for SSB4

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Is Dark Samus one of them? It looks a lot like Samus, but I heard it has completely different moves
Yeah, it's in the list

Oh, ok. I guess I overlooked it.

Next topic!

series: Metroid

Kanden

Kanden’s Down Special: Stinglarva
Kanden turns into the Stinglarva. Kanden will have the ability to go left and right while in this form, when pressing the special button, he will release the Stinglarva. If anybody comes close or in contact with it, it will come out and stab the opponent. Anybody who touches Kanden in this form will receive a very slow gradually rising damage. Players can make Kanden return to normal by simply tilting the control stick up, do the down special again, or shield.

Kanden Final Smash: Volt Driver
When the final smash is performed first Kanden will charge the Volt Driver, it needs to charge up for at most a minute to to be able to be used. Once it is ready and the player does the final smash again, Kanden will release the Volt Driver, the large yellow ball of energy will slowly move for a projectile and home on either the nearest opponent or a random one. Once it hits the opponent and they receive damage, the ball of energy will disperse, releasing small energy balls that will go in every direction, smashing into any opponent, giving them below moderate damage.

I like that but if we're going with Hunters characters, I'd personally rather have Weavel.

Series: Metroid

Spire: Unlockable
I can see him as a heavy character. I read an article on Wikipedia about silicon base creatures (since he is a silicon base creature) it said that the silicon molecules are highly reactive to water so it will be a good idea for him to receive [extra] damage from water/ice attacks and less damage from fire/lava/magma attacks.

Spire’s Down Special: Dialanche
Anybody who attack him a split second after he turn into Dialanche he will extend out his titanium battering rams (similar to Marth’s Counter) and return back to normal, If nobody attack him he will be able to move left and right and if the special button is pressed again he will extend his titanium battering rams. If he does Dialanche the air near a wall or ceiling or basically near the wall or he rolls towards a wall he will climb up it. Note: if the stage is a platform type stage he will be able to climb the side of the main platform even the bottom part of the main platform for a short time or he has to keep moving.

Spire’s Final Smash: Magmaul
Spire shoots the Magmaul, it can bounce of walls and obstacles. Spire can pick it up and toss it around. After a few seconds from being shot, it will explode giving immense damage to anybody near it and burning everyone in the large blast radius.

Next topic!

Noxus: Unlockable

Noxus’s Down Special: Vhoscythe
This attack is a charging type attack. When the player does the down special Noxus will turn into Vhoscythe then he will spin; this is not the initial attack he is just basically charging up. The longer the player charge the more time Noxus will be spinning. When he is done charging he will revert back to normal. When the player does the down special he will turn back to Vhoscythe and start spinning, the player will be able to move Noxus in this form left or right at a higher speed. Anybody in the way will receive damage. If the player presses the special button while he is spinning he will extend out his scythe-like blade. If the player wants to stop it before it’s over the player just has to do the down special again or shield but it will cancel the attack and the player has to charge it again.

Noxus’s Final Smash: Judicator
When the player press and holds the special button he will shoot a continuous beam of cooled plasma which will bounce of the wall until it hits an opponent or it fades away, if it does hit an opponent the opponent will receive continuous damage. The closer the opponent is to the player, the less time it will take for the opponent to be frozen.

Next topic!

Trace: Unlockable

Trace’s Side Special: Triskelion Slash
It will work a little like Fox Illusion and Wolf Flash. He will turn into Triskelion then he will quickly go forward giving minimal damage to anybody in his path but if the opponent is at the end of his “quick attack” he will slash them giving them high damage like Wolf Flash.

Trace’s Down Special: Triskelion
When he is in this form he will be able to run really fast. If he stays still in this form he will be able to turn invisible. When the player presses the special button he will do a slash on front of him then he will return back to normal afterwards. In order for him to return back to normal without slashing an opponent all the player has to do is just press the shield button. While Trace is in this form he can jump also. This move is a good strategy for evading.

Trace’s Final Smash: Imperialist
It will work exactly like Zelda’s/Sheik’s final smash Light Arrow. After that he will turn 90% invisible for a little while.

Last one!

Next topic!

Weavel: Unlockable

Weavel’s Standard Special: Battlehammer
Weavel shoots a green ball of energy that arcs downwards and explode on contact giving quite a bit of damage; it can be charged.

Weavel’s Final Smash: Halfturret
When this final smash is activated first Weavel will split in half then Weavel will stand stationary next to the lower half and if anybody try to attack him while the player is controlling the lower half there will be no damage given to Weavel. The player first controls the bottom half, they will have the ability to freely control it left or right 180 degrees. When the player press the special button the lower half will charge its canon for a while then it will shoot a powerful beam. In some occasions the lower half will make multiple shots on opponents instead of shooting one beam. While the charging is happening (or if the other option is chosen by random) the player will now have to control the upper half. Weavel will run faster in his final smash form. Controlling his upper half is simple; pressing the standard button in the air or ground will make the guns come out of his shoulder and shoot multiple shots on front of him, if he press the special button he will do a slash on front of him on the ground with limited range, but if he does the slash on the air it will have a longer range. He can also grab opponents and throw them with more power then his normal form.

Next topic!

series: Metroid

Stage:

Gunship (default)
The battle takes place on top of Samus's gunship although I don't know what kind of gimmicks it should have.

Next series!

Series: Kirby

Kirby: Default
I think his final smash can be something different.

Kirby’s Final Smash: Fighter Kirby
All of Kirby’s special attacks are the same (except there stronger and faster) except his standard special is different. His standard special in final smash form is charging a ball of energy and then releasing it. If the player just taps the special button Kirby will release a small ball of energy that will do minimal damage but that can be used over and over again. If the player press the button a wait for a certain time and press the special button again he will release a large ball of energy sending them a moderate distant and giving them moderate damage. If the player press the special button and wait until Kirby stop charging and press the special button again he will release a triple ball of energy probably sending his opponents to a KO or giving them high damage. His standard attacks are different from his original form and more powerful and quicker. His throws are also more powerful then his original form.

Next topic!

Series: Kirby

MetaKnight: Unlockable
There is a problem or glitch with Meta Knight’s final smash Galaxia Darkness; it is when that you partner up Meta Knight in a team battle and he uses his final smash he damage his partner also. He is also a bit too over powered.

King Dedede: Unlockable
Nothing different about him.

Daroach: Unlockable
One of his alternate colors should be his dark version. He should walk/run like Mewtwo, floating a few inches off the ground. If he doesn't seem like a good idea then he could be exchanged for Nightmare, Marx, or even some humanoid version of Dark Matter or 02.

Daroach’s Standard Special: Sword Slash
When the player press the special button Daroach will take his sword (which is his cane) out half way and he will be flashing (that is the sign that he is
charging). The longer the charge the stronger it will be. The player can press the special button again when it’s fully charged or not to do a Sword Slash on front of him with a distance about the same length as Donkey Kong’s Giant Punch. If you don’t like the sword idea then switch it with his claw, he can do a claw swipe that may look similar to animal Kirby’s claw swipe.

Daroach’s Side Special: Bomb Toss
He will throw a bomb on front of him then it will explode on contact of an opponent or a little while after it touches the ground. He will throw the bomb slightly longer then King Dedede’s Waddle Dee Toss. In some occasions Daroach will throw a large red bomb (as seen in Kirby: Squeak Squad) which if it hits an opponent it will do more damage and there will be a larger explosion. Daroach will only be able to throw up to three bombs at a time if they all hit the floor or a wall.

Daroach’s Down Special: Disappear
It will work similar to Meta Knight’s down special Dimensional Cape.

Daroach’s Up Special: Levitate
It will work exactly Like R.O.B.’s up special Robo Burner.

Daroach’s Final Smash: Ice Beam
When the player press the special button Daroach will raise his scepter then he will charge it. The player will only be able to make Daroach float up or down and they cannot change his direction or tilt it up or down. When he releases the ice beam it’s as wide as Samus’s Zero Laser but the opponents will not get pushed instead they will stay in one place, and after or during the ice beam the opponents will either be frozen in a block of ice or violently thrown.

Kirby stages:

1st: Pop Star (Unlockable)
I’m not sure if it should be a large stage, a tier stage, or a moving stage and to top that all off I ‘m not sure how the stage will look like in the first
place but I do know that it takes place in Planet Pop Star.

2nd: Dream Land (Default)
I’m not sure if it should be a remake of the Super Smash Bros. version or a new stage. But if you make it a completely different stage then it should be based on the woods.

3rd: Nightmare (Unlockable)
This stage takes place on a floating platform (similar to Final Destination); the platform looks like it is zipping through space or a dark void (similar to Final Destination). In some occasions Nightmare will appear and attack the fighters with any means necessary. Sometimes he will reach his hands out onto the stage and a lightning bolt will come out of his hands hitting the center of the stage. In rare occasions he will reach out his hands and point all his fingers downwards and send lightning strikes out of each hand simultaneously or one by one giving massive damage.

Now discuss!!

Next topic!

Series: Star Fox

Fox: Default
I think his final smash should be different.

Fox's Final Smash: Great Fox
Fox is teleported into the Great Fox and begins an assault on the stage by attacking it with the Great Fox with any weapons it has on board, it attacks automatically. In some very rare occasions, the Great Fox will dive and crash into the stage, doing immense damage and not hurting Fox.

Falco: Unlockable
Nothing changes

Krystal: Unlockable
Like I said there’s got to be more female characters. Krystal should wear her purple outfit from Star Fox Assault as the default. Her specials can be exactly like Fox's and Falco's specials but I have an idea for the Final Smash, her final smash should revolve around her staff from Star Fox Adventures.

Wolf: Unlockable
I think his Final Smash can be something different.

Wolf's Final Smash: Wolfen
Wolf will jump into his Wolfen and fly off screen. Now the camera is at the Wolfen's point of view looking at the stage from a distance. For only a few seconds, the player can shoot the twin lasers at the stage to give the opponents damage. After a few seconds, the Wolfen will zoom above the stage and drop a Smart Bomb, opponents will get damage from the Smart Bomb and the Wolfen that zoomed overhead (if they were in the way).

Now discuss!

Next topic!

Series: Star Fox

Stages:

1st: The Assault (Unlockable)
This stage will look similar to Corneria but it takes place on top of the Great Fox from Star Fox Assault. Besides the ship the only difference is that if
anybody goes near the back burners they will receive fire damage and that the ship goes faster so sometimes the players will be pushed back or other times the ship will descend fast so there will be low gravity; basically it’s just a more violent version of Corneria.

2nd: Great Fox (Default)
Like you might of guess it takes place on the Great Fox, but it takes place on the Great Fox from Star Fox Command. This stage is a large stage with very little gimmicks. The only one I can think of is the Great Fox opening a compartment revealing several missiles that when shot and the player is on them the player will receive damage and on some occasions the missile will explode on contact with the player, it will also damage other opponents around the blast vicinity.

Discuss :P

Back