Mario Sports Mix

"Wario factory" what is he even making? Bombs and bikes? lol

But yeah there are no other unlockable players other than the 5 FF and Slime.

oh sod you nintendo and square, way to go, For now I will be playing mario kart wii, a game with a DECENT character roster

What is Yoshi doing on Wario's team? :eek:

That actually looks pretty fun. The game sounds like it might have a nice soundtrack too.

This game will be awesome!

And to all you guys whining about the characters, just give it up! They are already confirmed, and there is nothing you can do about it

The game looks good, but I don't know if the controls are complicated or something. It's kind of hard to keep on track about what's going on while watching the matches and stuff.

Fawfulfury65 said:
What is Yoshi doing on Wario's team? :eek:

That actually looks pretty fun. The game sounds like it might have a nice soundtrack too.

Yoshi is fat, like Wario. Wario and Yoshi love each other.

It should have been Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEJmzi-daXQ

Spoilers: I don't know if anyone posted this up, but apparently there are boss battles in this game. That boss looks extremely wild (especially for a Mario game) though it is a final fantasy monster I think. However, I wonder what relevance this beast has with the game.

it doesn't have anything to do with the marioverse, but i have to say that it looks pretty good.

The only thing I notice is that Bowser Jr is yet again being indecisive on his defining traits. He's speed. Some games give his speed as his lowest stat of all, I guess Squenix decided otherwise.

Culex...?

Oh yeah I forgot about him. I still think Behemoth or whatever is stranger to be in a Mario game. Besides, Culex seems a lot like Tabuu, who is sort of a Mario character if you count Brawl as a Mario series game like me.

I think that it should be named M&FF Sports Mix because it's clearly more of a mix of the two series than a typical Mario game. It's not just abt the 5 FF characters, look at how they bring FF bosses in the game. I hope that this will be restricted to basketball games developed by Square Enix, because a Mario game gotta be a Mario game.

FunkyKong84 said:
I think that it should be named M&FF Sports Mix because it's clearly more of a mix of the two series than a typical Mario game. It's not just abt the 5 FF characters, look at how they bring FF bosses in the game. I hope that this will be restricted to basketball games developed by Square Enix, because a Mario game gotta be a Mario game.

That's what I was thinking. The roster is one of the most important aspects of a multiplayer Mario game, and 19 characters won't cut it.

I'm still getting the game, but I'm not going to bother unlocking anybody.

It's already named Mario Sports Mix. Get over it and hope that next time Nintendo won't let Square Enix make a Mario spin-off. We've already told you to stop complaining.

Anyway, judging by the screenshots and hearing the music, the game sounds like it is going to be great. Now, the only thing I really need is when this game is going to be released in the USA.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Late February - early March is my guess. I have a feeling Europe will get it first.

Dates that are confirmed are usually earlier than TBA dates.

Back