Mario Sports Mix

There's no mention of the American release date, though

I couldn't care less about when you Americans get, all I know is that we get it earlier for once.

You get SMAS Limited Edition first too. Of course then there's those meanies people in Japan who usually get the games way earlier than everyone else. Just like for Bowser's Inside Story where everyone had to wait like 7 month to get the game after Japan.

You get SMAS Limited Edition first too. Of course then there's those meanies people in Japan who usually get the games way earlier than everyone else. Just like for Bowser's Inside Story where everyone had to wait like 7 month to get the game after Japan.

Not to mention Pokemon Black and White (as well as all the other Pokemon games). Too bad Mario Sports Mix isn't coming out in time for Christmas. That would have been great.

Newer than Sifi said:
It's already named Mario Sports Mix. Get over it and hope that next time Nintendo won't let Square Enix make a Mario spin-off. We've already told you to stop complaining.

I was not complaining I was stating a fact. I have no reason to complain about Mario Sports Mix anymore, it is what it is.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Late February - early March is my guess. I have a feeling Europe will get it first.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Europe date is February 4. It has been anounced since Thursday I think, why didn't you just check the Marioverse relevant page? It says it there clearly.

Daily Koopa Commentary #3

I lol'd at the music genres of the Koopa courts;

Koopa Troopa Beach; RAWK.
Bowser's Castle; RAWK.
Bowser Jr's Boulevard; JAZZ...wait.

It was the same in Mario Striker's Charged too, right? The little tyke is sure developing into his own character with the less aggresive and more thoughtful theming and stuff.

It says on the wiki that his theme in Strikers Charged is "surf rock".

Huh. Well, it's definitely jazz here, so he is being developed (as Charged came before Sports Mix...obviously).

Edit: Oh that's where I'm getting confused! That's where he had the tune that sounded like a Bond theme, and I usually associate Bond with Jazz. :/

The music is great in the game. I've listened it in YouTube and I liked Toad Park, Starship, Wario Factory, Waluigi Pinball, Bowser Jr. Blvd. and quite others.

This will be a great game to own. With the Dodgeball and Hockey (I'm not really into Volleyball/Basketball) looking solid from videos I've seen, music being good, online play. I could care less that the "Mario r0st3r iz 2 small". Could be my 2nd most online played game on the Wii just behind Brawl

Smashgoom202 said:
Slime... Freaking Slime?! Out of ALL the possible Square Enix characters they could include as a playable character, they had to go with the one least suited for sports?! The thing has no arms OR legs! I don't care if it's an iconic enemy from the Dragon Quest series, it has no business being in a sports game!
100% right. Where's at least petey when you need him :'(

In my opinion, I thought the music for Bowser's Castle, Toad Park, Luigi's Mansion, Bowser Jr. Blvd, and Waluigi's Pinball to be pretty good and also very catchy.

Feed the Petey Piranha music sounds great, but unfitting :/

For some reason, I like the Flower Cup Tourney music

Wait, fighting? Attacking? *too lazy to watch video get buffered*

Back