The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

That's because he's reply-banned in a specific thread, being the Mushroom City Car Wash rather than it being forum-wide; I can't apply forum-wide bans since that's reserved for the Forum Moderator position. It doesn't show up to normal users but his name is on the list. Keep in mind that that's his second reply-ban, his first was in MightyMario's Old Roleplay.

That's because he's reply-banned in a specific thread, being the Mushroom City Car Wash rather than it being forum-wide; I can't apply forum-wide bans since that's reserved for the Forum Moderator position. It doesn't show up to normal users but his name is on the list. Keep in mind that that's his second reply-ban, his first was in MightyMario's Old Roleplay.
That's sad that he wanted to leave because of that.

Thinking of this for a while now, I'm going away. For a while.

It's been exactly a year since I joined the site. Since then, I've had a lot of fun, but that started to decay a couple months ago. Personal issues haven't helped either. Hopefully when I return, that fun will return too.

See you next time!

Goodbye, Blitz!

Hey guys. After today, I'll be at camp with my father and oldest brother. There won't be any internet, so I won't be active until next Thursday night at the earliest, cause that's the day I come back home. I'll miss you!

Yes, it was! But my oldest brother has an attitude problem and his temper drove him away from the family dinner we had tonight. He also talks about his emulator on his phone a lot, which I'm not interested in (I don't like emulators and would rather buy the real deal, and will never try ROM hacks.)

Most likely not gonna be here for a couple weeks or too, mostly because of personal stuff.
24e.png

Goodbye, PF! I hope your trip is fun!

Back