The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back, Mario Kart DS fan!

I'll be going off the grid at some point today through the 21st, without any technology. All of my responsibilities have been filled, so there's no concern there. Don't die while I'm gone, unless you're in Killing Game!

Good bye, Roserade!

Well, I disappeared again for a bit longer than a month, but I'm back now as of yersterday and I should be active again. Hopefully I'll manage to stay active this time...

Welcome back, Luigi 64DD!

I'm off on holiday for a week from tomorrow, so I'll only be able to visit here at occasional random intervals. I'll still be in and out in the unlikely case that anybody needs me, but I'll be back fairly soon. :)

Edit (29.7.19): Back again now, I'm just finishing playing catch-up to everything I missed while I was away.

Good bye, BBQ!

Welcome back, Roserade!

Goodbye, Moldo!

Welcome back Rose!

And see ya Moldo!

btw in case you haven't realized I'm not posting all that much nowadays. Maybe it's simply because I can't exactly find anything to post or something. I'll try to be more active, I guess.

Goodbye, Mario Kart DS fan!

I wasn't Online for a few days (mostly because I was getting more attracted to Twitter) as you might've noticed. It's good to be back! Especially with The forum's new look (it looks awesome!!!). So yeah, maybe I'll consider being more online.

Back