The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back!

Well I am back, I couldn't be here for the last few days because of a family emergency. I will be active as usual!

If anyone wants to inquire LGM and my total absence from the internet for several days, including Discord, here, GameFAQs, Steam, Twitter, etc, well, it's a result of family difficulty. Anyone who knows our problems can guess exactly why and who's responsible for it.

And we're back.

My dad says bad connection, and he's not really the guy who'd lie so

Still, the last few days were a total wreck to my mood and I'm glad to get out of it.

Have a nice trip to Sweden LTQ!

I've got summer camp really soon, and will have to be gone for an entire FIVE DAYS!!! It sounds like forever, and I'm not too excited for it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and won't return until late on Tuesday.

Time to say goodbye. I'll post again if I make it back in one piece.

Don't worry! Me and Koops will also be at a summer camp next week. And we're staying 9 FRICKIN DAYS!!!!!. But it's next week, so I'll post about this again just before the camp.

Anyway, see ya!

Going off the grid for a week or so to go camping with family, talk to you all next week!

i'm gonna be going off the grid for personal reasons for a couple of weeks so i won't be around on here or discord (except for a few minutes sometime during this week to hand in my presentations)
i'm planning to be back in time for the awards ceremony (and treacherous mansion kg), so see you all then :mario:

Okay guys.

Like I said in a previous post, tomorrow morning me and Koops will be at summer camp. We'll be back Sunday afternoon. Since tomorrow I can't say goodbye because I'll leave early, I'll say it right now.

BYE!

What the Toad said.

And by Sunday afternoon, he means Sunday the 13th, so we're absent for a total of 9 days and a half.

Just hang in there, you'll pull through, people.

Wish us luck, for this experience is stranger to both of us. We already camped before but not for that long.

Well... um... See y'all soon enough, you guys!

I'M BACK!!!!!! I mean WE'RE back.

The camp was ....... Not really that good. The place was cool, but we were doing boring stuff.

Anyway, It's been 9 days since I haven't seen or held my phone. I sure am happy to be back!

Back