The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hey guys!

Sorry I was gone for a while! But I have a lot of school stuff now. I'll be online every not-school day.

Summer Vacation stars June 22nd

I hope you come back soon Mario Kart DS Fan!

Next week is the last week of the semester, hopefully this means I can resume my activity on the wiki and revise what I last said on this thread.

Hey dudes. How's it hanging? Bodacious.

Listen, I've been dealing with a lot of bogus things in my life and some major dweebs at work. That's why I'm going to take a sweet vaycay. So I'm going to be gone for a week. I'm leaving in about an hour. I am taking my laptop so I may hop on for a bit in the evenings.

Well hombres, it's time to get this show on the road. I've got an 8 hour drive ahead of me.

threek's gone, now we can post non-ferrets :eekdance:

naw but srsly man take that S I C C time off, get some rest, you deserve it bro, and i'll see you when you get back, luv u man <333

Rocket Raccoon said:
Hey dudes. How's it hanging? Bodacious.

Listen, I've been dealing with a lot of bogus things in my life and some major dweebs at work. That's why I'm going to take a sweet vaycay. So I'm going to be gone for a week. I'm leaving in about an hour. I am taking my laptop so I may hop on for a bit in the evenings.

Well hombres, it's time to get this show on the road. I've got an 8 hour drive ahead of me.

Have fun! I hope you get some rest and relaxation

I hope you have fun Rocket Raccoon!

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know in case of a rare occasion you wonder where I've gone, I'm going on holiday until Friday and I don't know what the wi-fi situation at the accommodation's going to be like, so I'm probably not going to be back around until sometime Friday evening, but you never know, I might make a few flying visits during the week. See you soon! :)

Hey people... just rising from the dead to tell you I’m not dead, thankfully!

Half of the exam (2/4 days) has passed, and I did pretty good, according to myself. Results are not in, but pretty much all of the stress I had during this entire month in which I was absent is now gone, as the next two days have super easy subjects in them! Well, not super easy, but comparing those to what I did today and yesterday... yeah.

Tomorrow’s a break, Saturday is Math and Geography, Sunday is another break, and Monday... the most hated day of all turns out to be the final day, with Physics and French, easiest of all school subjects.

So yeah... just thought I’d check in a little these days... will not be as active as always (which is not very different however) but my full activity will return on Monday.

Feels good to be back.

hi everyone! i'm here to state that i'm in a terrible state of mind. without getting too into detail, i've uncovered a mental disorder that has affected my life since grade 7, but i've been shoving under the rug. it's led to extreme feelings and risk of harming myself, as well as learning my gender identity is basically a fake-out by my own brain (meaning i'm detransitioning as well. it's a slow and shaky process, but i'll get there. it's incredibly emotionally scarring though) to help fuel this disorder.

because of this, i have to drop discord groups and irc. i'm also not currently in any position to continue any duties i have. i'm able to stay on the boards and continue planning the afterbirth tournament, but that's about all i can manage. i'm also free for discord dms by anyone.

i would really appreciate it if i'm not a source of drama for the reasons of my leaving. i hope i can get the help i need as soon as possible. i really wish everyone the best. i love you guys. <3

well, it’s about time this happened. i’ve been sleeping on this for a while since i did my mental health cut-out, and with everything that’s been happening and my state of mind, i’m announcing my retirement.

it’s been an amazing time here, since i joined in july 2013. i’ve met a lot of amazing people here, and i probably wouldn’t be alive without you guys.

however, times have changed and i just can’t be here anymore.

from mental health, to anxiety, to how i feel i belong, there are just too many negatives for me to justify staying here any longer. truth is, the afterbirth tournament was the only reason i stayed past my first post, but it’s been fairly silent.

i’m going to keep friendships going with everyone here i still talk to, and improve my life on my own. this is a new chapter in my life, and while it’s unfortunate i won’t be here to celebrate it, i hope i’ve left my impact.

for those who want to say “i’ll see you tomorrow”, just know that not everything serious has to devolve into a joke of “lol i don’t believe you”. my time is up here, and i’ve known for a long time.

maybe we’ll see each other somewhere else. who knows. all i know is that i’ll never forget my time here.

Oh my god Stargazing, I'll miss you so much.

Farewell Stargazing, you will be missed. At least I will leave a song in your honour.

Well.

Man, I seriously hope everything goes well for you in the future, hopefully thing will go right.

This isn't goodbye, Star. :'(

We wish you the best of luck, Star. The Boards won't be the same without you around.

Back