What's the most overrated/underrated Mario game out there?

Link_Dudette said:
per,per,per is the word

yes here are a few of the mistakes:

peaches party,that party really should have had daisy,rosalina and some other characters their,yes its a silly thing but its a small detail

the bosses,really,they should have had more than JUST the kooplings as bosses, also in level 8 they should have done it like smbds with dry bowser and the final boss you had to fight all 7 koopling ,bowser ad jr one at a time rather than just making bowser bigger,its the easiest final boss ever

yellow and blue toads, that.... was just bad.....

p1 can only be mario,thats mean, what if p1 wants to be luigi!

yes most those mistakes have made the game worse in some way IMO
yellow & a blue toad, why not wario & waluigi? I don't see why they couldn't of done it. Wario is yellow & waluigi is blue/purple. different colours gosh! how low can u go!

Daisy's in Sarasaland and Rosalina is...quite far away. It was most likely just a local party given the small scale of celebrations.

soooooo........

They weren't invited because they live far away. Simple.

And I didn't say that was the only thing, I was just addressing that point alone.

Overrated, I have to say Super Mario RPG. The only thing I really thought was interesting was the Rawest Forest song made about it.

Underrated, Super Mario Sunshine. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I thought it was amazing.

Oh yes, Mario Kart DS is a highly overrated game. The character selection is abysmal, online sucks, and Spiny Shell attacks you every, what, 10 seconds? The DS Download play is also utter crap. Diddy Kong Racing DS is much better when it comes to multiplayer.

yeah, plus didy kong racing had story mode, 2 story modes to be precise, good online play and a great character selection , except no donkey kong

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are the most overrated games in existence IMO. Donkey Kong Land though is very underrated if you ask me.

smg2 is more overated than smg1

mkds is so overated its shocking, heloo its in the charts in most supermarkets,above loz spirit tracks,nsmbds and diddy kong racing all what are way better than mkds

Newer than Sifi said:
The Paon games as a whole are underrated.
I agree. All three of them are brilliant games, especially Jungle Climber.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Are those Mario games?
Yeah, Donkey Kong games still count. They're covered on the wiki, and everything.

I don't even think she knew those were Donkey games.

PokemonMaster said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Bowser's Inside Story is overrated. :toad: TTYD,M&L 1 and Partners in time is underrated. :'(
Nah BIS gets just as much attention as those underrated games you mentioned and they're all considered to be great games. It's just that BIS is newer. Galaxy 2 is way overrated though IMO.

I 100% agree that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is overrated

Back