What's the most overrated/underrated Mario game out there?

Villain said:
If this was the most overrated character, it would be Yoshi.

Oh yes

yeah its all yoshi this yoshi that

Super mario galaxy 2 is far from a 10/10 game I think both galaxie s are 9/10 cus they have faults but I prefer the 1st one as it was a mario game with a hidden differant and almost proffeser layton like mystery

Legend of Lily said:
Super mario galaxy 2 is far from a 10/10 game I think both galaxie s are 9/10
Since when is a 9 far from a 10? Being "far from" a 10/10 game would be below five. Nine is very close to 10.

Yeah everybody's like OMG it's Yoshi. And Bowser's Inside Story was overated because of THE GUY WHO SAY I HAVE FURY OR CAN'T SPELL CACKLETTA!!!!!!!!!!!

PokemonMaster said:
Yeah everybody's like OMG it's Yoshi. And Bowser's Inside Story was overated because of THE GUY WHO SAY I HAVE FURY OR CAN'T SPELL CACKLETTA!!!!!!!!!!!
The guy who wrote the text in the game is the one who can't spell Cackletta. Fawful appears in Partners and Time and Superstar Saga too and you call those underrated.

BIS was just Fawful fanservice. With some original and pretty good Bowser combat.

Legend of Lily said:
yeah its all yoshi this yoshi that

Super mario galaxy 2 is far from a 10/10 game I think both galaxie s are 9/10 cus they have faults but I prefer the 1st one as it was a mario game with a hidden differant and almost proffeser layton like mystery
No, you prefered Galaxy 1 because Rosalina was in it.

I preferred Galaxy 1 mainly because it was innovative. Super Mario Galaxy 2 felt too similar to that.

Villain said:
Legend of Lily said:
Super mario galaxy 2 is far from a 10/10 game I think both galaxie s are 9/10
Since when is a 9 far from a 10? Being "far from" a 10/10 game would be below five. Nine is very close to 10.

I don't think that is what she meant.

Far from perfect doesn't necessarily mean it is bad. It could mean that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a good game, but it is not a flawless game.

I think he's saying that it's overrated, because there's no way a game like Super Mario 64 could be considered underrated.

Mystical Ninja said:
I think he's saying that it's overrated, because there's no way a game like Super Mario 64 could be considered underrated.
Yes I forgot to say OVERRATED!

Legend of Lily said:
one of the most overated games is smg2, it also made yoshi more overated
Umm, yeah. I believe that's already been established by every post you've made in this thread so far.

Mystical Ninja said:
Legend of Lily said:
Umm, yeah. I believe that's already been established by every post you've made in this thread so far.
Yeah. Anyway, I think you're hating on SMG2 because there's no Rosalina or no "fantastic stunning story!!!!!!!!" (a.k.a. no Rosalina). I also think that people whose first Mario games was SMG will prefer the original, because they'll get very used to Rosalina and not be able to adapt to Yoshi. I'm pretty sure your first game in Mario was SMG, Lily, I swear I've heard you say that somewhere.

NOO!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAD YOSHI YOU ARE EATING GOOMBA'S I NEED A COIN YOU ARE INSANE!!!!!!!!
I think M & L 1 is underated. M & L 3 is overated because of Bowser NOT THE GUY WHO SAY'S I HAVE FURY!!! :'(

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Mystical Ninja said:
Legend of Lily said:
Yeah. Anyway, I think you're hating on SMG2 because there's no Rosalina or no "fantastic stunning story!!!!!!!!" (a.k.a. no Rosalina). I also think that people whose first Mario games was SMG will prefer the original, because they'll get very used to Rosalina and not be able to adapt to Yoshi. I'm pretty sure your first game in Mario was SMG, Lily, I swear I've heard you say that somewhere.
no my first mario game was super princess peach what i got when I was 9/10
but I got my first sonic game(sonic advanced 3) when I was 7

Legend of Lily said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Mystical Ninja said:
Legend of Lily said:
no my first mario game was super princess peach what i got when I was 9/10
but I got my first sonic game(sonic advanced 3) when I was 7
Wait-you were 9/10?!

Otherwise, SMG overrated.
Super Mario Sunshine underrated.

Back