The last thing you bought

The Encore DLC for Sonic Mania.

A gamecube controller adapter for my Switch, it is technically for the Wii U, but I never owned Smash for Wii U, the only game compatible with the GameCube controller on that console.

~ Groceries
~ Pixel Pals 8-Bit Link Light
~ New alarm clock
~ Pack of Pokemon cards
~ DBZ Z-Fighters vs. Ginyu Force T-shirt
~ Kirby Air Ride
~ Soul Caliber II (Gamecube)
~ Dragon Ball Z Budokai (Gamecube)
~ Pokemon Electric Pikachu Boogaloo issues #1 and #2
~ Pizza Hut Cheesy Bite Pizza (It was really good. :yoshi:)

Well, I've gotten a lot of things lately.

*I've gotten a Nvidia GeForce GT 1030
*Lots of drinks at Tim Hortons
*Lunch
* Two USB 3.1 Gen II with one having one Type A and one Type C with the other having two Type As
* A SATA Power Splitter cable for the two cards
* Three $20 Steam cards
* Bought Street Fighter V and pre purchased Shenmue I and II off Steam just a few hours ago

A new charger for my Wii U, at last I don't need to experience the shabby charger broken at the end that I have to hold in place to charge it. It done a number on my left arm trying to hold the charger in place to charge it.

A 12-pack each of three different kinds of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups: Regular, Pieces-stuffed, and Crunchy Cookie. I have my stash hidden from my brother.

Roy and Ryu amiibo for Smash.

Although these will be unboxed alongside Star Allies for my youngest brother's birthday.

Before you ask, yes, I have a second brother who's younger than TG.

I bought John Denver's 16 Biggest Hits album, now it is time to wait since it has been ordered online.

A two pack of the Splatoon Amiibos that came out July, I forgot the names of the characters, but I believe it is based on the Splatoon 2 DLC characters.
EDIT, I thought it was still August, sometimes I lose track of time.

I'll let y'all guess which one is new.

wA3tQ9t.jpg

This guy in the middle

JmdwOfl.jpg

WAlHox6.jpg

He's supposed to have Star Power, but it doesn't look as magical in a photo tbh

A weeks worth of food since Tropical Storm Florence's cone near the end shows that it is threatening where I live. I weathered Hurricane Matthew in 2016. And unlike Matthew it will be a major hurricane if it hits us in the Carolinas.

A tank full of gasoline, it is needed since I'm evacuating to the Columbia area in the state.

Animal Crossing. The first one. First dip into the series, hope it lives up to expectations!

Moldomré said:
Animal Crossing is weird in my opinion.

Oh, uh, don't pay attention to that.

You might say I've...turned over a new leaf...
I'll leave.

Yesterday I bought some stuff from Justice for the first time in 4 years!
Dnp9MCjU4AA_6Jo.jpg
I love Justice because most of their clothes feature vibrant bright and neon colors, adorable designs, and positive messages/logos! <3

Today I bought a new battery and charger for my Wii U GamePad. The current battery lasts ten minutes after a full charge, and my third-party knockoff charger recently broke anyway. I was hoping to get the 6-hour extended battery, but they don't sell that anymore, so the standard 3-hour one will have to do. And the charger I'm getting is official refurbished. I paid $27.50, plus tax and shipping, so that's about $35 total. I'm hoping to get the battery and charger by the end of the week.

Back