The last thing you bought

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
I bought a new laptop two weeks ago. It is an HP Probook 440 G1

Just two days ago, I got an wireless USB mouse and an SSD for it.

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
I bought some sandbags, I have put them near the things anchoring my mobile home into the ground. The river I live by, the Waccamaw River is visible when I see it from my house about 50 yards away and it. And will be on top of my house by tomorrow. But I'm not evacuating a second time. I had water under my house before and it didn't pose a problem. From my estimates the river will rise to the 4th step on the stairs leading to the house.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Stay safe!

Ribbon

Fairy of Ripple Star
Poll Committee
YFJ said:
Today I bought a new battery and charger for my Wii U GamePad. The current battery lasts ten minutes after a full charge, and my third-party knockoff charger recently broke anyway. I was hoping to get the 6-hour extended battery, but they don't sell that anymore, so the standard 3-hour one will have to do. And the charger I'm getting is official refurbished. I paid $27.50, plus tax and shipping, so that's about $35 total. I'm hoping to get the battery and charger by the end of the week.
Just got this today! When I get my school homework done, I'm gonna have a blast with my good-as-new Wii U GamePad!

The charger, despite being a refurbished unit, is genuine and works good as new. It even looks good as new! My GamePad is charging as I type this post, and I'm expecting at least 3 hours of battery when it is done.

I have yet to test my new battery, but I'm sure my GamePad will now work as well as it did when I got it five years ago. Apparently my old battery had exploded, greatly reducing the battery life and creating a big bump on either side of the battery pack. I'm glad that my GamePad no longer has to be a wired controller!

إضاءة بيضاء

I bought me some cookies. I eat a whole pack of a few rows of them in one day.

إضاءة بيضاء

I bought a few days worth of water and supplies just in case Hurricane Michael knocks out power, I won't be facing a repeat of Florence since when Michael comes, it will be a tropical storm by the time it reaches to where I live and there will be less rain.

I bought Labyrinth of Refrain, after the umpteenth time I've seen it recommended to people that like Etrian I decided I'd pick it up. It'll show up eventually, to tide me over until Etrian Odyssey Nexus drops next year. I care more about the day before my birthday than I do my actual birthday because Nexus comes out then.

Toadgamer

The self proclaimed gamer
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. I mean, kinda.

The thing is, my little brother got Lego DC supervillains on the Switch on his birthday party a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't want it, so he exchanged it with that game! Tho sadly it's a school day, and usually on those days, I'm not allowed to play video games, so maybe I'll try it on the weekend. But it wasn't too long since I bought my last game, MegaMan 11, which I bought 8 days ago.

The complete series (currently) of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

But I got bootlegged. That's what you get for buying off Ebay. I mean, it LOOKED official, and it still plays everything all right, but the menu for season 4 says season 5.

إضاءة بيضاء

A pair of Joy-Cons. I got tired of my other pair malfunctioning that I decided to buy a new pair.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
A Fire Bro figure. At the same time, my brother bought a Piranha Plant, and my Mum bought a Parabones.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
A replacement charger for my laptop.

Moltres

Fiery bird with great firepower
The amiibo of King K. Rool and Piranha Plant, as well as the Ripley's Believe it or Not! 2019 annual book.

Leo Aiolia

Goomba
well let's see I've bought

1 the Goblins vs Merfolk dual deck set for MTG

2 Structure Deck Soul Burner with sleeves

3 Star Fox 64 3d