The last thing you bought

Today I spent 50 cents on McDonalds toys which were: Pipe Luigi, Spinning Peach with changing background (y'know), and pullback red shell. Also a PPG reboot Buttercup toy.

A haircut

~Used copy of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
~Used copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2
~Pepperoni Roll
~Case of Mountain Dew Baja Blast
~BBQ Pringles
~Food for the Cats
~Litter for the Cats

Ash Ketchum said:
Six tacos from Taco Bell.

That is how many tacos I eat in one sitting.
Anyways I bought a haircut, I decided to change my hairstyle to a mullet.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (New Funky Mode) for Switch

Traded in some old games as part of a promotion at eb games (plus a few extras i didn't want anymore) so with all the bonuses applied i only payed like $14 for it so that's pretty neat lol

I ordered a new battery for my Wii U's gamepad as well as a new charger off of Amazon since my old one stopped holding a charge, estimated delivery is next Thursday.

Also later today I plan on getting the next issue of the IDW Sonic the Hedgehog comic.

King David said:
Ash Ketchum said:
Six tacos from Taco Bell.

That is how many tacos I eat in one sitting.

Same here.

~Groceries
~Fire Emblem Warriors
~Dr. Mario World of Nintendo Figure
~Shiny Running Mario World of Nintendo Figure
~Bob-omb Buddy World of Nintendo Figure
~Pack of Pokemon Cards

The album Walls Can Fall by George Jones.

just bought the street sharks dvd because I'm a complete degenerate

I bought some tools ahead of time just in case a tropical cyclone (hurricane) hits my area, it could come in handy if one hits and damages my house,

moving from my parent's house so a bought a queen size memory foam hybrid matress

man i can't wait to sleep on it i've had a twin bed for my entire life fuck that noise

The album or the song You've Got To Stand For Something by Aaron Tippin, it is surprising to find it since it was released in 1991. A Wal-Mart had it for sale for only $9 now that is a steal for something THAT old! I ordered it online, it should be arriving within a week.

A two CD album for the greatest Country music hits from the 70s.

A little Pocahontas figure, which finally means I have at least one of every Disney Princess in my little figure collection. It's only taken me, what, about 10 years?

A gallon of orange juice.

that new-look ps4 that has god of war with it

its worth the money solely for the peace of mind that i can still play my ps4 games while also taking this busted one out the back to be 'fixed'. fuck this thing. touch-sensitive buttons were a mistake.

Two gallons of milk.

Counting food: Some Cheese Sticks from a truck stop.
Not counting food: Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) from a local used game store.

Back