The last thing you bought

~Groceries
~Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon figures (All I need now is Glaceon, Leafeon and Eevee)
~Pack of Pokemon cards

Wait wait wait wait, did you willingly buy video brinqudo movies?????????????????

If you're doing this for some kind of meme then...good job you won the meme.

I bought Ratatoing and Little Panda Fighter+Tiny Robots, because I thought it'd be hilarious to own mockbusters on DVD.

Also, each of the 2 DVDs were 50 cents.

• Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
  • Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Limited Edition
  • Portal 2
  • A crap load of Steam cards to upgrade some badges

ion maiden

the prequel to 3D realms' bombshell

The thing I bought was a Guardian Amiibo and a Zelda Amiibo. (Breath of the Wild one)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 it was no easy task to pick out with 70 bucks for a game for the Switch. But it is so good, I don't regret buying it.

The other day, I was at my local library and I returned all of the Barbie movies I had borrowed (my obsession with them was taken over by my addiction to Splatoon 2), and then I borrowed a Blu-Ray Disc copy of Cars.

I have never seen that film and now's the time. I'll be watching it with a friend who owns a Blu-Ray player, because I don't have one.

A copy of Super Mario Odyssey and a Silver Mario figure.

kirby star allies

i didnt plan on getting it but then some star allies music popped up in my youtube recommendations

i simple man hear good noise i buy game

~Roughly $70 dollars worth of groceries
~Super Bomberman R (Wanted to get Kirby Star Allies but it was sold out.)
~Blue Baby Yoshi World of Nintendo figure
~Pokemon TCG XY Primal Clash booster pack

A Detective Picachu Amiibo, it dwarfs most of my Amiibos, the Guardian Amiibo is the second largest as far as I know.

Back