What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Jurassic World and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

I love both of these movies, but I have to rewatch Fallen Kingdom again to see which I prefer over the other

Wreck-It-Ralph 2

-Walks into the screenroom.
-Says: Boy am I excited!
-Watches the movie and enjoys it a lot.
-Movie ends. Credits Roll
-Says: Awesome! I'm just a little disappointed that the Bunny/Milkshake scene wasn't seen at all during the movie.
-Mid-Credit scene shows up.
-Says: Nevermind...

But really, I'm a little disappointed about Mario not making it in the movie. At least Sonic gets a better role.

Teen Titans Go to the Movies

Little cringe worthy at times, but some of the humor in this movie was excellent. Some good satire and parody.

Meltan said:
Wreck-It-Ralph 2

-Walks into the screenroom.
-Says: Boy am I excited!
-Watches the movie and enjoys it a lot.
-Movie ends. Credits Roll
-Says: Awesome! I'm just a little disappointed that the Bunny/Milkshake scene wasn't seen at all during the movie.
-Mid-Credit scene shows up.
-Says: Nevermind...

But really, I'm a little disappointed about Mario not making it in the movie. At least Sonic gets a better role.

I've gotta add...

As a fan of Disney movies in general, having watched some of the older ones alongside the new ones, I really liked the segments with the other Disney characters, it was pretty nice.

Yes, we might've not gotten a video game focused sequel like a lot were hoping for, but the thought put into this movie and the representation of the internet as a world is just great on so many levels and I love it.

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

Fun and light hearted.

Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Some great early disney. You can tell Beauty and the Beast took a lot of inspiration from this in the way it's animated and framed.

Peter Pan

Oof some parts of this have not aged well. The racism is pretty overt but the other aspects of the film are very well done. Animation is amazing and Captain Hook is one of the best Disney villains.

Batman Begins

No DC movie is as good as the Dark Knight trilogy (admittedly, I've not seen many others). Rewatched most of this with my cousins - their first time seeing it - I think the part with Gordon saying "I gotta get me one of those" about Batman's Tumbler was their favorite part.

One criticism though: this being the first time I'd seen it in a while, the movie starts out almost painfully slow.

Pinocchio (Disney Classic)

I can't believe I've watched this movie approximately 70 years after its release for the first time, but I really enjoyed it.

Ralph Breaks the Internet

That after after-credits scene, though.

The Grinch

Cute.

Big Hero 6

I want my own Chem-Purse.

Incredibles 2

Decent sequel but unfortunately retreads on too many aspects of the original while having a boring and predictable villain who plays tooany tropes straight. I prefer the original, but it's still not a bad movie, probs one of the better Pixar sequels.

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse

This movie was awesome. A lot of laughs. Really liking the art style.

Spider-Man 2099 meeting 1967 animated TV series Spider-Man was unexpected. I laughed so hard when I saw them pointing at each other on the big screen.

How to Train your dragon: The Hidden World

You know, Kung Fu Panda 2 remains my favorite DreamWorks sequel, but this is definitely a very close second, and has easily the best ending in any DreamWorks movie to me. Pretty great.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

My friends are fans of DB and I got invited to the movies by them. I saw this.

It was alright.

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

I saw the first HTTYD movie back when i was around 12 or so, and then i watched second one when i was around 15, so seeing the final installment now that i'm 19 and an Adult™ felt a bit...emotional i guess? i'm at the point in my life where my teenage years are pretty much gone and i'm moving on into a new phase so it seems way too fitting that one of my fav franchises i grew up with is at an end now. but honestly like Hiccup in the movie i've learned that while the "grand adventures" and freedom of my past may be over and things def won't ever be the same again, it is still completely cool and necessary to move on.

but uh yeah anyways i accurately guessed the movie's end before i even set foot in the theater but hey im honestly ok with it because it was a wholesome and straightforward film that was more about the emotional presentation rather than some "unforseen plot twist." granted it's sad to see Hiccup and co. go but it also ended on a very good note and i can't think of a better way they could have ended it. i'm very glad i saw this movie and even gladder that i was able to experience this franchise/saga as it unfolded. A+

I watched Slender Man here recently
that movie was terrible in my opinion it was just as bad as the bye bye man

Back