What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

All That Heaven Allows

Corbin Nash

For some reason I watched one hour and half of some guy's edgy Deviantart vampire fiction. This is the worst thing ever made.

Crazy Rich Asians

I was not looking forward to this since it was from the same guy who gave us Jem and the Holograms...but then it became my biggest surprise of the year.

[5:23 PM] Anton: watched Zootopia for the first time yesterday
[5:24 PM] Anton: it was pretty good, and while the moral at play was incredibly obvious and pretty heavy-handed, disney outdid themselves by making it a last second police propaganda flick
[5:24 PM] Anton: I also saw Big Hero 6 for the first time as well
[5:24 PM] Anton: it was pretty alright
[5:24 PM] Anton: i liked how they went out of their way to show the city environment for much longer than they really needed to because that's what I like
[5:25 PM] Anton: fred is a pretty irritating character as is basically everyone except honey
[5:25 PM] Anton: edgy haircut girlfriend girl I thought would be more important but she was the least interesting and developed of them all
[5:25 PM] Anton: aunt cass is the best character

God Blessed The Broken Road
It is sad in some parts, but overall it was a good movie.

Toy Story 3

For the first time too. The first 2 movies I had watched a lot as a kid but I never saw the 3rd one until now. It was great, I got very heavy Brave Little Toaster vibes from it especially in the climax. The way all the toys just accept their fate and hold hands is tear inducing.

Snakes on a Plane.
It is fitting since it is getting towards Halloween.

Back