Which Mario content covered by the Direct are you LEAST interested in?

See the title

• Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Switch)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Even though I don't feel like any of these will turn out to be horrible. It still makes for a thought provoking reverse topic. I'm going with Dark Moon HD because it seems to change nothing from the original game.

the princess peach game. It's seems like an interesting idea, and I like how they've distuingished it from other mario games with it's unique setting, characters and gameplay, but it just looks so... boring from the footage. I can't imagine it actually being that fun or interesting.

Warioware: Move It. I mean I've never been a huge fan of the series but they literally just released one 2 years ago on Switch and I'm not sure if they can justify literally one gimmick as being what makes it a new game.

The previous Warioware is so much cooler anyway because you actually play as the characters

Between Luigi's Mansion 2 HD and WarioWare: Move It!.

Luigi's Mansion 2 HD looks to just be a faithful rerelease of the game, which means Mario's role will inevitably effectively be Luigi's trophy and not a significant supporting character, or even playable. Once again, multiplayer is all Luigis like as if the game is too afraid that making another character (even a Toad or E. Gadd) playable disqualifies Luigi's main character role.

WarioWare Move It! is due to multiple factors: it's motion control focused when my Joy-Cons have side rail issues, the price point, and it doesn't quite feel like a must-have. Perhaps if the game adds Waluigi as part of the cast, then I'll reconsider.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
It's a toss-up between the Thousand Year Door remake and the SMRPG remake. SMRPG was a game I was just never interested in to begin with and my opinion of it hasn't changed much. If I had to play an RPG, I'd rather just play an entirely different series I hadn't experienced such as Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy. Thousand Year Door I didn't even like all that much to begin with and again, if I were to play an RPG, I'd just play another non Mario RPG.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon HD is also pretty pointless but I actually like the game quite a bit so if I did replay it on Switch, I'd have fun with it.

Mario RPG remake or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon remake. I've already played Luigi's Mansion 2 recently, and Mario RPG seems too much like a RPG and not a Mario RPG.

Probably Paper Mario TTYD and Mario RPG because RPGs are not really my thing...

I'm actually looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2 remake. Not for the main story, but for the ScareScraper. I spent hundreds of hours on that in the 3DS version and I hope that the Switch version lets me relive those days/memories.

Back