Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Nintendo Switch)

I Only have ONE Expectation for "Paper Mario RPG DX"

Cut the ****Ing General White Wild Goose chase out of the game; That was EASILY THE WORST PART OF THE BEST PAPER MARIO GAME!!'

IT WAS A HUGE ****ING WASTE OF TIME FOR THE PLAYER!!

I Only have ONE Expectation for "Paper Mario RPG DX"

Cut the ****Ing General White Wild Goose chase out of the game; That was EASILY THE WORST PART OF THE BEST PAPER MARIO GAME!!'

IT WAS A HUGE ****ING WASTE OF TIME FOR THE PLAYER!!
Yeah, the General White quest is TTYD's biggest sour spot and I'd even say it's sourer than SPM's 2-3 and 5-1 on account of the fact that it's unskippable. I never could have done the quest on my first playthrough without my guide.

I'm not quite sure how to go about it fixing it though. Maybe they could make it possible to find General White without doing the goose chase (oh and the waking him up bit was more annoying than it should be), or they could cut it entirely and make up for it by expanding on other parts of Chapter 7

Yeah, the General White quest is TTYD's biggest sour spot and I'd even say it's sourer than SPM's 2-3 and 5-1 on account of the fact that it's unskippable. I never could have done the quest on my first playthrough without my guide.

I'm not quite sure how to go about it fixing it though. Maybe they could make it possible to find General White without doing the goose chase (oh and the waking him up bit was more annoying than it should be), or they could cut it entirely and make up for it by expanding on other parts of Chapter 7
Yeah; make it possible to find General White in the village back at the start; since he was there the whole time!

I know this is a few months late but unlike everyone else who saw the trailer, I was not screaming in happiness and excitement. I just smiled and calmly said "I thought they would never do this." Hopefully this is the start of bringing back the old Paper Mario gameplay this series desperately needs.

One thing I had been thinking would be nice is if the game would allow you to initiate multiple troubles at once rather than only being able to do them one at a time. It would certainly save a lot of going back and forth.

Back