the official "u did it" thread

Another trans girl here, congrats! The family is always the hardest.

I hope you get out of that nightmare soon, Kringle! You deserve so much better. Also, sleep is good!!!

I made it through Christmas at my mother's without getting hurt, so that's good.

I have finally restarted my YouTube channel.

I finally submitted my college application.

On the last day I could submit my college application.

I photoshopped my first image. I used GIMP. Here's the before and after.

Before:

Me irl.jpg

After:

Me with Flora and Tim Riley.png

I started working on a book, you can find it here.

I bought all the virtual console Sonic games and vc Mario games in the 3ds eshop. It totalled to about 1 new videogame ($60), though I did skip games I've already beaten as a child. Pretty excited to play the Wario based games someday, and GBC's Mario Tennis has intrigued me.

sorry, you're not crazy, I moved this post to the correct thread

I officially got the guts to came out to my parents as gay. I've had enough of having to endure the pressure and the stress regarding this. To panic, cry, losing appetite and getting sick was just not healthy, and really show how bad stress can be on the long term.

Honestly, I knew that my parents would be supportive of my choices, but their reactions was even better than I expected. For once in a long time, I feel some kind of happiness inside of me. I am a little surprised and astonished at the moment, but man, that it feels good to take off that weight that lives in me for once.

I'm probably going to see a psychologist, because honestly, my anxiety is really bad. But, yeah, "I did it". 🏳️‍🌈

Decided to play Mario Kart Wii, got 480 points by just racing on Luigi Circuit and Rainbow Road.

Back