the official "u did it" thread

Another semester of college finished.

santanoice said:
Oo that's exciting LGM. :) Hope it goes well!
Thanks for the encouragement. It's going very well right now. The most challenging thing about this relationship is probably talking to other people about it because I'm not comfortable. Otherwise, he's great, he looks nice, he treats me very well, and we're eating a ton of good food as we share culinary interests.

Speaking of relationships, I came out to my dad yesterday and he's supportive. That's probably the biggest relief I've had all month.

Got over 1,000 sigs on my petition to have Super Mario 3D World ported to Switch.

Alex95 said:
Survived another year

Pretty much my current mood right now.

What I did was finally tell my dad I want to get out of my emotionally abusive situation, because my mental health is just getting worse and I'm done with it. Hopefully I'll have more progress to talk about later.

I had a great 2018. Also I am starting to have a very deep bass in my singing. I may even surpass J. D. Sumner's record one day.

i'm in a relationship and i have been since christmas eve. it's already so much better and supportive which is why i'm comfortable finally sharing.

i'm really happy

I got an Honorable Mention award for a state-level poetry competition I submitted to! I'm really happy with the results, but I'll certainly be shooting for the Gold Key award next year :bowser:

day before yesterday but i got my mouth pierced which was p cool

I finally got full employment for a job in 2 different places, and it's not so bad to work in either place. A big bonus from this is that my boss gave me the option of using 20-25% of my total worktime for one year to study, if I want to, and I will definitely consider that option

I moved out of my mom's house and I'm currently living with my dad.

Here's to recovering my mental health.

My sister finally got accepted to attend at my high school next year.

Also I got to play Smash Bros. Ultimate at school.

I'm in an online program for veterinary assistance. Also, our vet has allowed me to shadow her once I complete my assignments.

I got the student of the year award.

Emailed a college I'm looking into, therefore starting the process of moving my life forward.

Back