the official "u did it" thread

Participated in a Melee tournament after school.

I had a family tournament in Brawl with four of my family members and I won.

Got the tech job I wanted for co-op and had an amazing first day at it yesterday.

I won the student of the month award for my school.

I found one of my late father's computers. My mother said it won't work anymore. I managed to restore the monitor. Now I have to fix and clean the modem since a lot of dust collected over the past few years. Once I finish my project, I will have my first working PC.

Landed a voice acting role as Cappy and holy shit, am I excited for it.

So not only did I submit my recent art of Isabelle to the Smash Universe group, but I also got a request from the Nintendogirls group (dedicated to Nintendo females) to allow my deviation to be displayed there.

I mean that's the first time my work gets noticed to that extent, so me be happy.

I actually had my grey Joycons broken. One of them had buttons that weren't working. The other one drives completely insane! When you point the control stick in one direction, it doesn't stop going in that direction, and it moved on its own. But recently, one time I was gonna play Super Mario Party, I connected the crazy one, but it acted like normal! Even the other one had its buttons fixed! I don't need a new pair of Joycons anymore!!! However, I still wanna buy a Pro Controller.

Meltan said:
When you point the control stick in one direction, it doesn't stop going in that direction, and it moved on its own.
This is a common problem with my joy-cons, though it's inconsistent whether or not it messes up. Also, my red joy-con's SL and SR buttons have completely ceased functioning (despite being newer than the grey ones), so R.I.P. four-player Mario Party 11 till I get a replacement.

Today i played Luigi's Mansion 3D on my 3DS its a good game so far and i think its better than the Game cube version

Came out to my counselor from summer camp, and he seems pretty supportive.

I saved my house from burning down, I looked into the oven and I knew how to put out a grease fire, so I put it out. My family was in panic mode and went outside. I told them I put out the fire. I guess a career in firefighting could be an option.

So I think I'm starting a relationship with someone else. Congrats to me? I think I can call him my bf now, since this relationship is more developed than "simple friends".

Back