the official "u did it" thread

Baby Luigi said:
Couldn't share this on Sunday but I did went to an Animation Expo and it was so great meeting all of these artists and colleges, as well as students who made very great computer animated work! Future colleges that have courses that share my interests are DigiPen (yeah, THAT DigiPen, the one founded by Nintendo of America), CSU Northridge, and Laguna College.
I did went to a college fair last month as a school field trip. I went to a lot of exhibitions of the many colleges in Ontario such as Seneca, Centennial and so on.

Alolan Ninetales said:
Baby Luigi said:
DigiPen (yeah, THAT DigiPen, the one founded by Nintendo of America)

I went to one of their Preview Days like a week ago and had the chance to meet Mr. Claude Comair. They gave me a lot of insight and I'd be happy to share some information I got from them if you're interested

Could you please PM it to me?

I finally managed to make three programs in Turing that make use of one dimensional arrays.

KGYhLOj.png

straight the first time
mixed the second

it was great
and ice cold

Visited my relatives including my uncle and aunt, my cousins,my aunt's mother, my grandfather and his second wife.

Survived.

Caught my third shiny on Pokemon Y. Zubat now joins my shiny Litleo and Dunsparce

Vikavolt said:
NiceWhat did you mix it with? Was it cheapish or expensive vodka?
smirnoff

and it tasted worse when it was mixed with cranberry shit

but it was so nice i tried it twice

May have been yesterday, but at university we had a talk from Shadow secretary of state for Business, Clive Lewis. So I got to meet a politician :P

I've been at my school from 8:10am to 9:00pm. I spent 3pm to 9pm volunteering during our Grade 8 Night, where Grade 8s and their parents look at the classes to see what to take. It was fun, but there were some drawbacks.

• I had two meals today. One at 4:30pm, and one 20 minutes ago.
• I helped from 3-3:45, and then my teacher said "Okay, we're done until 6:45! I'll see you then!" which was a well shit what do i do now moment. Thus, my teacher marked me down on the sheet for only 3 hours, despite me volunteering when she wasn't here. I changed that and added a timestamp of when I was there and helping (6 hours).
• I was drawing in the corner for parents and Grade 8s. I was on a donkey stool which caused me back and leg pain.
• The kids from my old school deadnaming me made me want to shut myself into a corner lmao. They don't know any better, but it's just aaaaaa.
• "Hey, do you want to know more about Grade 9 Latin?" Yes, I would like to know more about the course I took last year. It's not like I experienced it before or anything.
•All the volunteers looked so happy as I saw them on my way out, but I was just dead. Totally dead.

So I made a new Brawl hack after quite some time...

hQCxJEa.png

+I edited their bones and animations to make the Ice Climbers fit the proportions. Thanks to the "Edit All" function for the FitPopoMotionEtc.pac file. However, this means that they're not one-slot and they'll desync Wi-Fi methinks, if Wi-Fi is still up.
+They make eye facial expressions. Unfortunately, mouth requires entirely new animations so nothing for that!
+They have final smash eyes

I'm still working on battle portraits, stock icons, character selection portraits, and voice clips. They still need metal textures. Aside from those, expect to see them in BrawlVault soon. Been a while since I last uploaded a hack there.

Changed my desktop background for the first time in 3 and a half years, to a beautiful coastal view in California.

Probably should have done it sooner, but I just got so comfortable with my previous one that I was resistant to changing it.

Back