the official "u did it" thread

lol, I'm mentioned in an article Nintendo Everything posted today

http://nintendoeverything.com/wario-originally-envisioned-as-a-german-character/

Glowsquid translated his remarks as follows:

lmfao though because it's wrong. I just posted what was written in the video description on Wario Forums.

GalacticPetey said:
Technically yesterday, but I finished my last exam and am now on winter break.

Mr. Freeze said:
I survived my first big role in a musical
Awesome! What role and show?
It was this mystery musical set in the Romantic era, so I was Edgar Allan Poe

Released Don Bradman Cricket 17 on PS4 and XB1.

Started working on writing up a friend's interesting backstory.

Yeah, it's been rough on me.

My other cat, Wookiee, was given a blood test the day we lost Peanut because feline leukemia is very contagious. Though that was ruled out already, we got the results in full today, and he is fine thankfully.

Selected my new laptop for Christmas.

I Finally upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia XA, which is what I'm currently writing this message with and I'm really enjoying it so far.

It also seems that taking a temporary hiatus from the boards and wiki has somewhat paid off, as I got mostly A's and B's on my second semester report, so yay!

But I'm back now!

got awarded an employee of the week certificate

some people i work with have been there for years and still haven't got it

it was a good shift tonight

well, uh i won a gamefaqs review of the month november contest.

this is the review in question: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/191663-mario-party-star-rush/reviews/163400

whee not only that but i get a 50 dollar gift certificate for an online retail store

:>

Huh, wonder what we'll spend it on.

MARIO STUFF.

they didn't really specify the online retail store so we'll see about that

Finished an SM64 70-star speedrun in 2:28:06. Not bad for my first speedrun, I'd say.

I've been accepted into a 4-year university! I'm still going to apply somewhere that I would call a top choice, but it's nice to know that there's a backup plan for me.

Meta Knight said:
I've been accepted into a 4-year university! I'm still going to apply somewhere that I would call a top choice, but it's nice to know that there's a backup plan for me.

Gj

Back