the official "u did it" thread

Scanned almost 200 photos in the past two days, for a personal family photo project.

Managed to forget my shoes that I took off for a quick little dance party in the guys dressing room before our second show yesterday (it's tradition, don't question it) and I had to ask one of the juniors to go get them

Well done! Year 12 is tough, I did it last year.

Lying Sheep said:
Did my last Year 12 exam. I'm now essentially finished with high school.

nice work, im always envious of people that do it, but regardless glad its over for you.

Bowled in the Teams section of a tournament today, aaand it sucked. I mean a 103 isn't bad but still, didn't do too great. And to think, Singles and Doubles are still coming up.

Gene Rayburn said:
Bowled in the Teams section of a tournament today, aaand it sucked. I mean a 103 isn't bad but still, didn't do too great. And to think, Singles and Doubles are still coming up.

Did you get at least 1 strike?

Deinosuchus said:
Gene Rayburn said:

Did you get at least 1 strike?

Nope, but I did manage to squeeze out a couple spares.

meta knight and I just got finished reading through Dragon Problem

I must say this was an incredibly good comic to read through, and honestly the best userfic I've read by far. I loved the personality seen in all the characters, the chemistry seen in them, their interactions with each other... it's simply marvelous. it was a hilarious read (especially capter 35), and it was filled with some very clever and witty moments that I loved to see. I commend edo and the late walkazo for their efforts in this pretty amazing story; my only regret is not reading it sooner.

tl;dr - amazing comic, 10/10 would read again

Bought some new shoes, i couldn't just keep using super glue to fix the old ones. i got overpaid last week so that covered it.

Finally finished yet another Turing assignment with very little help.
gtvB3jO.png

Back