the official "u did it" thread

Finally got appoved for Chaffey College after the lady found the Stolen Letter
Containing everything written on the letter
Only two classes are available for me to try out.

Got a new LG G5, I really like it so far. It's a big smaller than my last one but it's not unbearable.

I overslept by 3 hours last Friday. Thankfully, I still managed to get to school prior to lunch.

At work, our team are so ahead that management is giving us a day off tomorrow, all eight hours paid!!

I now know how to use Smash Forge to import acceptable-looking models into Smash 4.

The main problem is that you have to carefully arrange each model so that the order of the polygons are correct to have different body groups displayed. On top of all that, you have to edit the materials of every single freaking polygon and Smash 4 models have a sextillion of them.

I'm having fun right now. :cheep:

Plus, we now have $850+ in our joint checking account.

what do we do

Baby Luigi said:
I now know how to use Smash Forge to import acceptable-looking models into Smash 4.

The main problem is that you have to carefully arrange each model so that the order of the polygons are correct to have different body groups displayed. On top of all that, you have to edit the materials of every single freaking polygon and Smash 4 models have a sextillion of them.

I'm having fun right now. :cheep:

Do you test your mods out on CEMU which is the only Wii U emulator out there in existence? It requires that you have a near top of the line PC.

Sadly, I have a Core 2 Quad which I am planning to move to either Kaby Lake or AMD Ryzen.

I don't test my mods on Cemu. Too much extra configuration to set up games and stuff to play properly. Besides, I already have enough space taken up by file dumps of games anyway.

finished my new years resolution with only 19 days into the new year

i came out today

Proud of you!!

Went to a 'Starting VR in Unreal Engine 4' lecture which was really good (and free). Global Game Jam starts tomorrow as well which could mean good opportunity to experiment with learnings

Apparently my "ip address range" has been permanently blocked from posting on 4chan.

Which basically means I got the most permanent ban they can possibly enforce on you. :thumbup:

Why am I morbidly curious to wonder what you've done to get such an achievement?

one theory is that i posted something they didnt like

another theory is that somebody within my ip range is the biggest shitposter on earth

choose one

both options are one and the same

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Apparently my "ip address range" has been permanently blocked from posting on 4chan.

Which basically means I got the most permanent ban they can possibly enforce on you. :thumbup:

I think it's more likely that they were banning a heap of Russian IPs (a huge amount of spam traffic comes from Russia) and yours happened to be in the mix. Happened to me before on sites that blocked a heap of Chinese traffic. You can use a VPN or proxy to get around it pretty easily.

This is assuming you weren't doing anything to get banned, not that you could given it's 4chan

Rohan Kishibe said:
finished my new years resolution with only 19 days into the new year

i came out today
I've already offered my congrats, but still congrats

Managed to land an interview with a famous person a couple of days ago.

Proud to be one of the millions who attended the Women's March today. I wanted to shout and make signs, but I was a little shy.

Participated in my third Global Game Jam:
http://globalgamejam.org/2017/games/samurai-ghost-crab

Our game is based on this Japanese folklore, which was from the city one of our artists used to teach English in (which qualifies it for that diversifier). :b
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/legend-heikegani-samurai-ghost-crabs-002049

Would have loved to get some proper combat in but unfortunately fucking around with Unity physics wasted the majority of my weekend. My biggest learning from the weekend is never use hingejoints ever.

enrolled in classes for the semester
it's habbening

in like the last week of February goddamn holidays are long

Back