the official "u did it" thread

Beat the scalpers and finally nabbed a box of Mayro cereal.

FY00fuv.jpg

Miu Iruma said:
I have retrieved an anton
i will hold onto him for a couple dyas and then release him into the wild
also his voice is not as deep as i imagined

inaugural mall chinese food and auntie anne's w/ blocky

QpQ5RNm.jpg

Moving from New York to Florida today. I'm a bundle of assorted emotions.

I might as well post it here.

A few days ago I FINALLY managed to get 1000 Platinum Points on My Nintendo, so I got the Zelda picross game! It’s really fun, although the tutorial lady is super creepy...

Pretended to be a first year uni student so I could get orientation week freebies. I also helped myself to the customer-only tea machine at a local Chinese diner without buying anything.

in the course of one day

attended a 3 hour geology field trip
panicked and changed uni courses for the other half of my degree
nearly had an anxiety attack because of the second thing
attended a class i signed up for literally an hour beforehand
pulled a 5* hardin with only 10 orbs
got confirmation the laptop i recently purchased still exists
got employee of the week at work
found out the effeminate guy im crushing on at work is actually straight, dashing any hopes of me ever finding love
drank strawberry milk for the first time in a while
died
lived

• I just got back from a road trip earlier today. Highlights include:
    • Stepping in goose crap.
    • Visiting Arlington Cemetery for the first time, including seeing a burial with the honor guard and 21-shot salute (that's 7 guns being shot 3 times).
    • Learning how to shell a crab and eat its meat (my brother got crab guts on his suit).
    • Drinking Birch Beer for the first time, which I didn't know was common in the Maryland area (it's like Root Beer except redder in color and it has a slightly different taste).
    • Watching my dad spill a cappuccino all over the place at a somewhat fancy restaurant by accidentally moving his hand in a way that knocked the mug out of the waiter's hand (who he didn't see coming).
    • Seeing a bunch of Washington D.C. landmarks from the car (I'd already seen most of them before though).
    That's why I haven't been active since Friday. It was a fun trip, although it involved a lot driving, especially between various places in D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. A lot of stuff was packed into each day, so I'm pretty exhausted now. Time to spend the rest of the week catching up with homework...

I learnt how to cook Chicken and Rice. I mix mine with soy sauce and hot sauce. It sounds gross but it is a thing I invented.

I played my 3DS for the first time since I got my Switch on Christmas.

I done the best I could talking the way the late Stephen Hawing did. But the catch was I don't have a robotic voice like him, I came close to it but it wasn't a perfect mock voice, but at least I did the best I could. Of course after doing the close voice of Stephen Hawking I returned back into my normal southern accent. Also I did it for entertainment and respect of him.

Back