the official "u did it" thread

Finished my exams :thumbup:

Was meant to post this on Thursday, but me and my boyfriend celebrated two years together.

Broke two hours with a time of 1:49:13. And it's all thanks to not don't as much.

Finally graduated from college!! Took me six years thanks to a variety of stuff but I've done it at last!

now for my master's degree no i've had enough education for now

Superchao said:
Finally graduated from college!! Took me six years thanks to a variety of stuff but I've done it at last!

I knew you could do it man that's pretty great congrats! :yoshi:

Superchao said:

I just finished uni for the semester

Passes first year at uni, and I'm currently at an election count helping out with live reporting on it.

as long as we're on the uni train here

this is fairly recent, specifically the 2nd of june, but i managed to pass my second year at uni

Just got back from the election count. The results here, as well as the rest of the country are very interesting, even if in my specific area no seats changed hands.

Monday to Wednesday I acted in my university theatre group's production of Saucy Jack and the Space Vixens.

Yesterday I voted in my first general election and stayed up to watch most of the results.

Today I am tired.

I graduated from high school today, and I also received a scholarship for being the student who had developed the most and made outstanding studying performances during three years.

I feel so proud of myself!

That's wonderful and congratulations on your success!

I got my first tattoo today. Didn't hurt as much as people told me it would.

Back