the official "u did it" thread

I remember taking that test at my Junior year in high school. I got a 4 in it; I got a 4 in all my AP exams except Biology, where I got a 3. It's not too particularly difficult, you just need a good instructor who knows how to prepare for it.

Just finished my first ever work experience as a journalist. It may not have been the most exciting day, but I still loved it :D

I now officially am part of a gym. Not necessarily looking to get swole, just back in shape. Kinda let myself go the past few years.

Raged incredibly hard at Mario 74 Extreme Edition. It's fun to watch, but not fun to be me. I can show you all my rage if you want.

Completely memorized the song I'll be performing for my girlfriend in two days for our one year anniversary.

On a more positive note, about three months ago I made a bunch of Yoshi recolors while I was deciding on my new OC, which didn't get used and stayed on my computer for a while. Fast forward to today, I asked a person in Discord for two colors so I could make a Yoshi for him, and he gave me the same two colors I used for the one I didn't use for me.

In other words I think I'm, like, psychic or something.

I finished my penultimate expedition for DofE last weekend. I'm exhausted, but happy with how it turned out. Only one left before I get my Silver award.

I've got Bart Baker, the guy who does loads of YouTube song parodies following me. And Rev. Richard Coles, a British reverend, and former songwriter.

I just got accepted for work experience with the Gay Times, one of the biggest LGBT magazines in the world.

Sat my first GCSE. Pretty happy with how I did.

Meta Knight said:
I've been accepted into a 4-year university! I'm still going to apply somewhere that I would call a top choice, but it's nice to know that there's a backup plan for me.

Well I did apply to said top choice and they accepted me! Although I'm not too sure if it's really my top choice anymore so I still need to decide if I want to go there or not but hey I got in so that's something.

Meta Knight said:
Meta Knight said:
I've been accepted into a 4-year university! I'm still going to apply somewhere that I would call a top choice, but it's nice to know that there's a backup plan for me.

Well I did apply to said top choice and they accepted me! Although I'm not too sure if it's really my top choice anymore so I still need to decide if I want to go there or not but hey I got in so that's something.
congrats!

I got a boyfriend! After like a week of hesitating to confess I finally did it and everything is fine.

aside from next wednesday for a barbecue, i'm done with school until next fall

got nice test scores and grades all year long, and next semester i'm going to start taking some college classes in the second half of the school day

got my degree in proffesional translation

Back