the official "u did it" thread

Met smg2daisy

I got a B on my midterm paper for Philosophy

Teacher remarked that I'm really intelligent and I should have gotten an A...it's just that well I was too vague with my words and I need to get into more specifics. I'm always worried about bloat and redundancy, though, so maybe that's why.

P.S. I know I posted like immediately after GP so I literally stole his thunder but

GalacticPetey said:
Well, I'm officially a North Carolina Tar Heel!

ccm1_032685.jpg

This should definitely not go unnoticed in light of my newfound sheepliness. Congrats bud!

good luck losing to duke at least once every other year in basketball

link=topic=4688.msg1926981#msg1926981 date=1492555688] P.S. I know I posted like immediately after GP so I literally stole his thunder but [quote author=GalacticPetey said:
Well, I'm officially a North Carolina Tar Heel!

ccm1_032685.jpg

This should definitely not go unnoticed in light of my newfound sheepliness. Congrats bud!

good luck losing to duke at least once every other year in basketball
[/quote]
Thanks Packy!

Remind me, how did Duke do in the tournament this year?

[quote author= link=topic=4688.msg1926206#msg1926206 date=1492276160]
All registered for six classes for the first semester of sophomore year of college! :boo:

Got Journalism I: News Gathering, Broadcasting Techniques, Documentary Television Production, World Literature I, American History Survey II, and Introduction to Business. Super excited to finally dip into journalism and radio next fall!
[/quote]
Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I'm about to finish my first year of multimedia journalism, so I might be able to offer a few tips if you ever need them :)

Conducting a bunch of singers while running on only 4 hours of sleep.

Don't do it. Trust me on that.

Started working on Super Pink Gold 64. I did because of a conversation in Discord, if you're wondering why. Also it's a different Discord server, so don't bother looking for it in ours.

E: Update! Mario is totally colored pink gold, textures are in the works.And also this happened:

Capture_2017-04-26-11-58-56-1.png

Attended a Billie Holiday tribute, with a jazz quartet, cabaret style! Was pretty beautiful.

i had a dream that my family and i saved a bunch of people from my camp, which was overrun by pirates, and i had wanted to post about it here

it didn't actually happen but im going to honor my dream self and post here anyway

Believe me , you people from the USA don't know what is bad everytime you talk Trump.

In Venezuela , our president is a bus driver , yes that's literal not a joke and we are doomed thanks to sheeps of ''communism''.

One of your bigger problems is if he is really going to build that wall or ban muslims , while ours are what the hell are we gonna eat tomorrow or if we are gonna be alive tomorrow since we can get killed because someone can steal our phones and things that they consider ''expensive''.

Not to spark controversy though , just throwing that in there.

"I have it bad, therefore all other problems are invalid"

Nobody is denying that the situation in Venezuela is a big problem. But you don't have to be a dick about it.

Finally got around to making a Twitter account. Go follow me @JFredTheYoshi.

Back