the official "u did it" thread

My partner and I got accepted for a rental property!

A co-worker left town last week so I'm in charge of grocery on Monday nights for a little while.

telling people what to do is fun

I successfully passed a driving test in a large city. There's only a writing test and a final driving test left before I get my driver's licence.

Nice!

I remember my first job interview, it wasn't any different lol. Got better with every one after that, though.

Billie Holiday said:
Congrats! What did you write on?
It was this short essay for your favorite book of the year. It was only a page long but I somehow won anyway

Sidon said:
My partner and I got accepted for a rental property!

Have successfully lived in said property for a week.

Bought a couch yesterday. It has cup holders and is ridic

I finally updated my PC to the Windows 10 Creators Update.

Finally managed to write a calculator program in Turing with procedures.

NGiH6R0.png

Posted a written letter to someone, which I don't do very often!

Super chatted. Five of my dollars went toward a guy on YouTube with amazing glitch videos and also an amazing singing voice.

Also I've never super chatted before.

Opening night for my show was last night, and it was so, so beautiful. We toured it to a Deaf school, where they don't get a chance to see and do very much theatre or any of the other arts. But they were enjoying themselves so much, and it made me so happy. Hearing people sometimes laugh out of response to hearing laughter, but Deaf people can't, so any laughter they had was out of pure enjoyment, and they were laughing the entire time. And we got a little kid to sign to us and another little kid got a flower crown and one of our cast members was hit on by Deaf lesbians and it was so great! Tonight's the public performance, and I am beyond excited.

All registered for six classes for the first semester of sophomore year of college! :boo:

Got Journalism I: News Gathering, Broadcasting Techniques, Documentary Television Production, World Literature I, American History Survey II, and Introduction to Business. Super excited to finally dip into journalism and radio next fall!

Back