the official "u did it" thread

successfully ate half a cheesecake

successfully felt sick afterwards

also page four twenny blaze it

My base hours at work got increased so now I have 24 hours minimum per week. My pay is also going to go up after the first week of January because I turn 19.

Someone at work actually said congratulations on the promotion when walking past earlier this month and I didn't give it much thought but I guess this was what they were talking about.

The hours aren't a big deal but I'm looking forward to the increased pay.

Finished the last of my midterms yesterday, actually did kinda well.

Just got a Facebook friend request for the first time in forever.

Bob McKenzie said:
Grunty Industries said:
Bob McKenzie said:
Just got a Facebook friend request for the first time in forever.

Did you deny or accept it?

I accepted it.

Congrats I guess!

Chinese New Year holidays are coming HELL YES and all the CNY money <3

So all the ++++++ energy come to me! Also started to sell postcards, link is in my signature. If you like it buy it I guess.

Just got home from a late houseparty. Tried to stay sensible. Feeling good.

Fresh Bowser said:
Went to Cracker Barrel for the first time in three years.

Oh my, it's been a long time since I last been to that restaurant. Such a looooooooong time ago. In Arizona. I think.

Well before yesterday, the last time I had been was in Oklahoma, and it was on a date. Because of certain events that closely followed, I deliberately avoided eating there until now, mainly to avoid an increase in depression. Thankfully it wasn't too bad now that I mustered the courage to go there again.

Got told my friend and I couldn't do a Donald Trump impersonation in a humanities project today.

We were sorely disappointed

Roserade said:
Got told my friend and I couldn't do a Donald Trump impersonation in a humanities project today.

We were sorely disappointed
Isn't that more of a 'u didn't do it'

Finally finished watching the whole Back to the Future Trilogy.

One of the best movie trilogies of all time.

Put my chicken in the toaster oven. 10 minutes later, it didn't cook. Tried again, still didn't cook. Tried a third time, it cooked.

The difference? I plugged in the toaster oven the third time. Yes, this is a thing that happened.

Back